Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back after 14 years !!!!

Wikiposts

Moving back after 14 years !!!!

Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:43 am
Just Joined

Bootleg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back after 14 years !!!!

Workplace Steviedeluxe...... I don't think so!!!! Thanks for the replies, is there anywhere we should avoid????
Old May 9th 2011, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bootleg, I'll be moving back from the Middle East about a month before you. A good time for us I think as the heat will be unbearable by that time!

I do love going to visit Dubai as it's only 45 minutes flight away, we just recently stayed at the Atlantis as a birthday treat. But the police there scare me - I've heard horror stories of torture and all sorts in Bur Dubai police station!
Old May 11th 2011, 6:30 pm
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
I moved back after 21yrs and was shocked to the amount of change, Deirdre Barlow has changed her glasses and Emmerdale Farm is now just called Emmerdale.

Pretty sure she's been through 5 husbands as well!!