Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

Old Aug 13th 2020, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Vaseepoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

Hi all,

We got a great quote for a full house pack and ship from MoverOne International for a move from Canada to the U.K.
I’m having trouble finding anything online in ways of reviews on them, has anyone heard of anything positive or negative about them?

Thank you.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Britgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

I haven't heard anything in regards the company that you are considering however I am departing Toronto and will Land in Manchester some time in October. I reviewed movers for nearly a year and was recommended to use Sea Air Moving. A competitor recommended this company and then I began to see positive reviews on this platform. Samantha is the owner, very personable and knows the business well therefore this company will be shipping my crate. Please note that I had a horrific move years ago therefore I am overly cautious causing me to rule out several companies for different reasons. All the best with your move.
Old Aug 13th 2020, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

Oh brilliant, thank you!
Old Sep 3rd 2021, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: MoverOne International - Yay or Nay?

Hi Britgirl13,

I was wondering how your move went with Sea Air Moving in end! We are looking at getting our stuff finalised in the coming weeks and thought I would check in with you post-move and see if you still recommended them.Hope all went well and thank you in advance for any update.