Moved into our house!

Old Jul 16th 2011, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved into our house!

Originally Posted by Bevm
I'm here getting internet on a dongle, surrounded by boxes, but we're in our own home at last. Three years, I think, renting, moving through 3 locations.

It's a bit small, though it has enough rooms, so I'm calling it cosy, but we're here, with the fab. Devon coast view you see on my avatar!

Wish I knew how to do some wine glasses, as we've just celebrated with pizza and good wine, looking out toward Portland Bill in the far distance.

Bev
Bev, it looks really beautiful. I wish you well and Hope everything works out for you as it has for us we are one month over a year back in the UK and it has taken that time to get everything together, but GW things are feeling

really great, the teething problems are I hope behind us, so good luck and all the best
Old Jul 18th 2011, 12:13 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to be out of touch. The dongle -- ably described by others -- didn't work to well on this computer, so I had to use the laptop in a better location. As I didn't have MBTUK bookmarked on it, I never got around to visiting. Plus, all those boxes to unpack etc!

BTW, I have a 3G mobile broadband PAYG because I it has the lowest monthly charge I could find. 10 pounds. As I don't use a lot of internet when traveling, which is my main use for it, I wanted to pay as little as possible. I paid a month when I was heading off to Canada and the States in June (only for the English parts of the journey as it doesn't really work abroad) and as it happens, the month expired today. Perfect timing!

Anyway, the house is shaping up. If we get the sunshine predicted for tomorrow, we might be able to sit out on the balcony in the evening, enjoying our new patio set.

Bev
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

I'm here getting internet on a dongle, surrounded by boxes, but we're in our own home at last. Three years, I think, renting, moving through 3 locations.

It's a bit small, though it has enough rooms, so I'm calling it cosy, but we're here, with the fab. Devon coast view you see on my avatar!

Wish I knew how to do some wine glasses, as we've just celebrated with pizza and good wine, looking out toward Portland Bill in the far distance.

Bev
Hope that you will be ery happy in your new homeis that the view from your house? if so it's beautiful !!!
Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:37 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
Hope that you will be ery happy in your new homeis that the view from your house? if so it's beautiful !!!
Yes, it's the view, though that pic is from the real estate brochure and I think they hung off the end of the balcony to get just that!

Here's from the living room. We had to have new tiles and railings put on the balcony. We've finally unpacked most of the boxes, but we're still struggling to find a place for everything!

Bev
Attached Thumbnails Moved into our house!-july7bal.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:09 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bevm, what a fabulous view! If I had that view I would never get anything done.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's the view, though that pic is from the real estate brochure and I think they hung off the end of the balcony to get just that!

Here's from the living room. We had to have new tiles and railings put on the balcony. We've finally unpacked most of the boxes, but we're still struggling to find a place for everything!

Bev
Oh what a lovely view to wake up to, you would have to prise me out of the house lol. Well done and the very best of wishes to you and yours in your new home.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow bev, gorgeous! I am very happy for you.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Englishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to behold

That's an amazing view - you are very lucky but I don't need to tell you that ;-)