Wikiposts

Might move back UK.

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 2:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Might move back UK.

Originally Posted by paulie77
i guess that goes for you too
Yes of course, but the difference is that I have a button to press when people get arsey with me that makes them go away
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Yes that's a marvellous idea for any parent, send your son somewhere where they have earthquake after earthquake......
The kid is an adult who is free to make his own decisions about which country and where to live. Something the OP needs to take into consideration.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:30 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
The kid is an adult who is free to make his own decisions about which country and where to live. Something the OP needs to take into consideration.
It doesn't matter how old her son is, your child will always be your child, no matter what age.

And none of us have any idea about the circumstances behind this move......maybe he just might WANT to go back to the UK......
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:57 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!

Unfortunately I read most of the posts before they were deleted by the moderators (thank you for that!), and I have to say since joining BE this has been the nastiest thread I have ever participated in.

I hope the OP doesn't take this to heart, the UK is NOT as bad as some people would have you think, sure it's not paradise but name me one country that is.......
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter how old her son is, your child will always be your child, no matter what age.

And none of us have any idea about the circumstances behind this move......maybe he just might WANT to go back to the UK......
Well, of course... I was more responding to your "Yes that's a marvellous idea for any parent, send your son somewhere..." when it's the son's decision where he chooses to "send" himself be it the UK or anywhere else.

Edit" I see the post you were responding to said "send him" so I guess my point should really be addressed to them.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Aug 23rd 2011 at 8:11 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Wow!!

Unfortunately I read most of the posts before they were deleted by the moderators (thank you for that!), and I have to say since joining BE this has been the nastiest thread I have ever participated in.

I hope the OP doesn't take this to heart, the UK is NOT as bad as some people would have you think, sure it's not paradise but name me one country that is.......
He was a really nasty piece of work...even sending me a PM to get his 'point' across!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:56 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

He's been banned. You could call it "suicide by moderator" I suppose. Anyway, lets all move on now...

Last edited by iaink; Aug 23rd 2011 at 8:59 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
He's been banned. You could call it "suicide by moderator" I suppose. Anyway, lets all move on now...
good!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:07 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
He was a really nasty piece of work...even sending me a PM to get his 'point' across!
I am sorry about that.

Just as an FYI to anyone reading this, if you ever get any inappropriate PMs or PMs that concern you please forward them to myself or a moderator. You should never be on the receiving end of PM's that make you uncomfortable.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:15 am
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
You could call it "suicide by moderator" I suppose. Anyway, lets all move on now...