megans mummy

Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

karina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud of
Default megans mummy

excuse me for beig thick - but what has happened to her???

I've tried to do a searcg but haven't come up with anything.

Did she go back to the UK?????
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:32 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: megans mummy

Originally Posted by karina

Yes - she did:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461686

Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karina

She was not gone a week and her old man is dating a 19 year old she done the right thing.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
She was not gone a week and her old man is dating a 19 year old she done the right thing.
She's well shut of him IMHO.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Sounds like it has worked out well for both of them then.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

Im back in the UK!!

Good job too as my lovely hubby wasted no time replacing me with a younger model!!

Imso gald to be home & thank you so much for asking after me!! Only just saw this though as hardly get chance to get on here now as i have now computer!

& to nedkelly saying it worked out well for both of us, well i wouldnt quite say that as even though i wanted to be home i did kind of hope to have him follow me. Didnt realise i meant so little that he would be in the arms of another so quickly!! That does hurt & i have to deal with that now & the fact my marriage is now over!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:29 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by megansmummy
Im back in the UK!!

Good job too as my lovely hubby wasted no time replacing me with a younger model!!

Imso gald to be home & thank you so much for asking after me!! Only just saw this though as hardly get chance to get on here now as i have now computer!

& to nedkelly saying it worked out well for both of us, well i wouldnt quite say that as even though i wanted to be home i did kind of hope to have him follow me. Didnt realise i meant so little that he would be in the arms of another so quickly!! That does hurt & i have to deal with that now & the fact my marriage is now over!
Hi megansmommy,I just read your thread,and I hope you and yours are fine,keep your chin up.You sound a lovely lady and hope that life turns round for you,loads good wishes.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

Im back in the UK!!

It takes a lot to get over what's gone on. I can only imagine how much harder it must be with little ones involved too. But as difficult as it all is, at least his behaviour has one positive effect. There's now no what ifs for you to have to battle with, not being torn between home and australia. You can walk away knowing that you did the right thing as far as the marriage and the country are concerned. Hopefully it will make rebuilding an easier process for you.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Im back in the UK!!

Hi MM Just popped over from NZ forum.
It makes you embarrassed to be a member of the male species sometimes. Shallow is the nicest!!! thing I could say.