Loving the rain!!!

Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:53 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Loving the rain!!!

It's tipping it down here in the rectum, on the arse end of the planet (I love that!!!) and has been all day, and the weatherman looked shocked when he said it would be rainy all weekend!!

I love it. Me and the kids have played Monopoly, watched High School Musical (kill me now!) accompanied by a big bowl of popcorn, we've had soup and bread for lunch and in a minute, I'm going to snuggle up with my new book on my bed. Heavenly days I say.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loving the rain!!!

Also very nice to go for a walk in. With a bloody great big brolly of course.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Please dont hog it all, send some eastwards please
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Sorry Tracey, sun's out now
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:39 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
It's tipping it down here in the rectum, on the arse end of the planet (I love that!!!) and has been all day, and the weatherman looked shocked when he said it would be rainy all weekend!!

I love it. Me and the kids have played Monopoly, watched High School Musical (kill me now!) accompanied by a big bowl of popcorn, we've had soup and bread for lunch and in a minute, I'm going to snuggle up with my new book on my bed. Heavenly days I say.
I seriously worry about you sometimes

I have enjoyed the rain too. It is so much easier now to pull weeds out in the garden.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:45 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Please dont hog it all, send some eastwards please
Not all the way east though - we've had quite enough here on the coast.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not all the way east though - we've had quite enough here on the coast.
Nope you have had some of ours I am sure! Happy for any rain to hover over the ACT and catchment for as long as it takes!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:10 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Nope you have had some of ours I am sure! Happy for any rain to hover over the ACT and catchment for as long as it takes!
Has never been any shortage here. Dams were at 95% for the duration of the drought. I swear I live in a micro-climate down here.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:06 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

I love it too but the biggest bonus is not having to wear sunglasses and squinting when you take them off and somehow the rain lifts you out of that stepford wives type of syndrome they live in here in rectum town .
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
I love it too but the biggest bonus is not having to wear sunglasses and squinting when you take them off and somehow the rain lifts you out of that stepford wives type of syndrome they live in here in rectum town .
I wear my sunnies even in the rain. Those laughter lines just aint funny and I manage to be able to squint even when the sun don't shine.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I wear my sunnies even in the rain. Those laughter lines just aint funny and I manage to be able to squint even when the sun don't shine.
Have you got pale/blue eyes??

I reckon that's my problem, light blue eyes and I'm convinced it relates to the light intake!! (yes, prob weird but my eyes and my theory!). So like you I would prefer to always wear sunnies if sky at all bright....
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I reckon you're right with that jojo, I have blue eyes and I always have to wear my sunnies here. Rarely needed them in the UK

It's part of being an Aussie isn't it....you always know where your sunnies are. In the UK, I hadn't a clue!!

Suns out a bit today here, hubby taking the kids to the surf lifesaving thingo down at scarborough. I'm cleaning like mad for the home open, and then I'll be uni working all arvo. What's everyone else up to today?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:34 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by jojosan
Have you got pale/blue eyes??

I reckon that's my problem, light blue eyes and I'm convinced it relates to the light intake!! (yes, prob weird but my eyes and my theory!). So like you I would prefer to always wear sunnies if sky at all bright....
No I have brown eyes actually but I still manage to be able to squint even if the sun isn't out.

I reckon you're right with that jojo, I have blue eyes and I always have to wear my sunnies here. Rarely needed them in the UK

It's part of being an Aussie isn't it....you always know where your sunnies are. In the UK, I hadn't a clue!!

Suns out a bit today here, hubby taking the kids to the surf lifesaving thingo down at scarborough. I'm cleaning like mad for the home open, and then I'll be uni working all arvo. What's everyone else up to today?
Good luck with the home open Tracey.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:38 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I feel really ill today. Went to the Medium and pshycic which was ok, but god i felt so ill leaving the place. Weird!
Good to see you yesterday Tracey, Perry wants Nick to come round through school hols if thats ok.
Fingers crossed for the home open. I'm having afew weeks off.