Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Lost my sense of humour and personality!!

Lost my sense of humour and personality!!

Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost my sense of humour and personality!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Have to say, doesn't appeal to me either! So many people say it makes them feel good, but even the thought of it makes me feel the opposite
I am a very hairy person, my arms are hairy, got heaps of hair on my head and if I let it grow, would have enough to knit a pubic jumper.

I guess it isn't for everyone, but I used to shave it/use cream but now I have tried waxing - it suits me and only needs doing once a month.

One of my friends however, loves it hairy and doesn't trim it, she said she likes it natural and 'bushy'.

Personal choice I guess.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say it does it for me either, I've grown quite attached to my shag pile thanks

I'm not really one for all these beauty treatments but I would love a neck massage and foot massage, my idea of heaven!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:02 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Can't say it does it for me either, I've grown quite attached to my shag pile thanks

I'm not really one for all these beauty treatments but I would love a neck massage and foot massage, my idea of heaven!
I have a blonde shag pile and you could call me 'Matty' if I let it grow because 'Matted' would be the key word.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lost my sense of humour and personality!!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and is it really true that bikini waxes are more painful at certain times of the month when the clogs are geting ready to start turning for example ???

Anybody else been told that ?
Yes so the therapists told me when i worked on reception in a beauty spa and that applys for any type of waxing.......
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by cally49
Yes so the therapists told me when i worked on reception in a beauty spa and that applys for any type of waxing.......
Yes it is true, avoid waxing a week or so before your period - well for me that is when everything hurts.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Day after wisdom teeth removal - the wine and baileys definitely worked as had a great nights sleep. Look slightly like a wonky hamster this morning ! Can't eat so this maybe the temp diet I needed - as always there is the upside to not feeling great.

I did a XXX waxing course in Oz they taught us to whip the tweezers out at the end to make sure no strays were left. Hated doing them as I have seen some horrible things - not female bits - but injuries but as us women know we have to suffer sometimes !
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Reading fan
Day after wisdom teeth removal - the wine and baileys definitely worked as had a great nights sleep. Look slightly like a wonky hamster this morning ! Can't eat so this maybe the temp diet I needed - as always there is the upside to not feeling great.

I did a XXX waxing course in Oz they taught us to whip the tweezers out at the end to make sure no strays were left. Hated doing them as I have seen some horrible things - not female bits - but injuries but as us women know we have to suffer sometimes !
I will confess to being worried every time when she does the waxing to be scared if she rips off my inner bits leaving me with a minge like a letter box/Wallace and Gromits mouth in the smiling position.

But I have inflicted far worse with a razor.

Old Sep 21st 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know what to say to this thread!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
I really don't know what to say to this thread!
reading the replies, neither do i but i'm pissing myself laughing at this thread now coz its went waaaaaaaaaay off track, and just making me laugh so

thanks all
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps we should rename the thread lost my clam beard?

I'm not good with pain, have never had my fanny waxed but I did have my armpits done once - I actually had tears it was so sore.

Can only imagine XXX would hurt even more than that.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Margaret3
reading the replies, neither do i but i'm pissing myself laughing at this thread now coz its went waaaaaaaaaay off track, and just making me laugh so

thanks all
You know us lot Mags, start on one topic and end on another entirely

Can I just say that when she waxed my bottom, she made me lie on my stomach and seperated the cheeks to wax it!!! Can you imagine if I had eaten curry and had a wind problem?

Just thought I would share - this is a dedicated cheer Mags up thread

Mags, always remember wherever you are living in the world and however you much you feel it is hard, BE will always remain consistently smutty and the same (with me on it anyway)
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You know us lot Mags, start on one topic and end on another entirely

Can I just say that when she waxed my bottom, she made me lie on my stomach and seperated the cheeks to wax it!!! Can you imagine if I had eaten curry and had a wind problem?

Just thought I would share - this is a dedicated cheer Mags up thread

Mags, always remember wherever you are living in the world and however you much you feel it is hard, BE will always remain consistently smutty and the same (with me on it anyway)
Following on from PPs waxing. I saw something funny on the telly last night. Margaret Cho (American comedienne) was having her anus whitened It was in an effort to make her look younger, as she was starting to feel old (she just turned 40!). Supposedly the latest in thing for celebrities..............

Now, I didn't actually see them doing it, but you saw her from her face and they were definitely doing something the other end

OMG - some people will pay money for anything these days
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:43 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Following on from PPs waxing. I saw something funny on the telly last night. Margaret Cho (American comedienne) was having her anus whitened It was in an effort to make her look younger, as she was starting to feel old (she just turned 40!). Supposedly the latest in thing for celebrities..............

Now, I didn't actually see them doing it, but you saw her from her face and they were definitely doing something the other end

Make her look younger???? roflmao What is she doing... dropping her knickers, bending over at every opportunity and asking if her arsehole looks 21?

Good god. Funniest thing i heard all week
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am a very hairy person, my arms are hairy, got heaps of hair on my head and if I let it grow, would have enough to knit a pubic jumper.

I guess it isn't for everyone, but I used to shave it/use cream but now I have tried waxing - it suits me and only needs doing once a month.

One of my friends however, loves it hairy and doesn't trim it, she said she likes it natural and 'bushy'.

Personal choice I guess.
Are you German lol....only kidding lovey

I don't like hairy marys though, but i don't like bald as a babies arse either, so inbetween for me. Work of art getting it right

As for the original question, i haven't lost my sense of humour, it is deep within and will never change. Maybe i'm a little vulgar at times, but who cares
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Marmalade

Bleaching her ringpiece? Jesus Christ!

How on earth will people be able to tell 'Oh let me have a look at your choccie starfish, Oh my! don't you look younger, you have the anus of a twenty year old!'

Oh have you been to Staines?' Only the ones on my anus!

Bleaching your ringer! That has made me chuckle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.