Looming close

Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Mecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really nice
Default Looming close

OH visa issued over Christmas, notice given at work, house is beginning to look like a warehouse. Only 2 months left and I shall be doing the crossing on the Queen Victoria (back after 15 years in the US). Getting nervous, excited, worried... Oh well! I also found out that the Olympic torch relay will go by a block away from my soon to be house
Thank you all for your past help!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looming close

Originally Posted by Mecano
OH visa issued over Christmas, notice given at work, house is beginning to look like a warehouse. Only 2 months left and I shall be doing the crossing on the Queen Victoria (back after 15 years in the US). Getting nervous, excited, worried... Oh well! I also found out that the Olympic torch relay will go by a block away from my soon to be house
Thank you all for your past help!
Congratulations! I look forward to having the problems you now have. How exciting for you. Good luck with everything and if you can, please continue to give updates.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 2:52 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting. Congratulations.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really niceMecano is just really nice

Thanks

I'm looking around trying to figure out when I got so many things that now I have to decide whether to take it, bin it or give it away