Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

A little help from folks in WA please

Wikiposts

A little help from folks in WA please

Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:43 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A little help from folks in WA please

My sister-in-law is after a grant to go back to college. She's been approved, but to tick all the boxes she needs to get 5 people to answer some silly questions (about how the course would make her more employable, I believe).

So if any folks in WA who work either in HR or as IT managers with hiring responsibility would be prepared to give her 5 to 10 mins (either by email or phone) please PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Here's the snag - she's got to get this done by Wednesday... yes, tomorrow!
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A little help from folks in WA please

Does it have to be in WA?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:11 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

I am in WA but can't help sorry - not very useful post but just in case you thought everyone in WA was ignoring you
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by Bob
Does it have to be in WA?
Sadly, yes.

Originally Posted by Burn1911
I am in WA but can't help sorry - not very useful post but just in case you thought everyone in WA was ignoring you
Tee hee. Thanks.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:13 pm

And a big thanks to the BE member from WA who called my SiL and became the final one of the 5 folks she needed to tick all the boxes.

I'm not mentioning who they are, because they didn't post in this thread and may not want all and sundry knowing that they had/have hiring or HR responsibility, but I am off to track down some of their posts for lashings of karma.

Job done. Thanks everybody.