Wikiposts

Letter of Complaint

Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:13 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter of Complaint

Originally Posted by bevinva
...since the lump doesn't look like Jesus or the Virgin Mary it is of absolutely no use to me...
LMAO! I think we should suggest to Kellogs that they should configure their manufacturing lines so that one in every 1,000,000 boxes contains frosting or cereal in the picture-prefect form of one of those Hispanic Jesus or Virgin Mary images (you know, the airbrushed ones with the glitter and gold paint in the back windows of pickup trucks).

It could be sponsored by eBay.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
thats the same as saying he's fat
No it's not...he was slim so putting on weight just make him heavier.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:14 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No it's not...he was slim so putting on weight just make him heavier.
Ah so you mean he was scrawny and know he's flabby, ok
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:52 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

I have an excellent letter of complaint, to do with delivery of goods and I recommend it to all the women on the forum with or without children, and the men as well, just tweak it a bit, it came about from my frustration getting my first tumble dryer in time for twins and reusable nappies. and it did the trick and continues to do so.
Dear sir/madam
On the 10th Jan 2005, I gave birth to twin boys at 36 weeks, they spent the first week or so in NICU, I had a C-section, and at that point I thought this would be the most difficult and painful delivery I have ever had, unfortunately I have been proved wrong...insert complaint!
works a treat, my hubby calls me "compo" as I will complain when complaining is needed, as in I brought a new dress, and a waitress spilled a huge platter of roasted pots on me which burnt my legs, due to the fat, I claimed for the cleaning of the dress, and when that failed,a new dress, didn't claim for the burns as they healed without to much bother! and I didn't complain about the waitress, she was 16, and the do organizers had been told all the serving staff where experienced silver service! poor girl, I found her in the loo, crying, as I went into soak my legs, she took one look at the burns and vomited, I spent the next half hour comforting her and dangling my legs over a sink...not easy.
I hope after all these years she laughs about it, I do
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:58 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
I have an excellent letter of complaint, to do with delivery of goods and I recommend it to all the women on the forum with or without children, and the men as well, just tweak it a bit, it came about from my frustration getting my first tumble dryer in time for twins and reusable nappies. and it did the trick and continues to do so.
Dear sir/madam
On the 10th Jan 2005, I gave birth to twin boys at 36 weeks, they spent the first week or so in NICU, I had a C-section, and at that point I thought this would be the most difficult and painful delivery I have ever had, unfortunately I have been proved wrong...insert complaint!
works a treat, my hubby calls me "compo" as I will complain when complaining is needed, as in I brought a new dress, and a waitress spilled a huge platter of roasted pots on me which burnt my legs, due to the fat, I claimed for the cleaning of the dress, and when that failed,a new dress, didn't claim for the burns as they healed without to much bother! and I didn't complain about the waitress, she was 16, and the do organizers had been told all the serving staff where experienced silver service! poor girl, I found her in the loo, crying, as I went into soak my legs, she took one look at the burns and vomited, I spent the next half hour comforting her and dangling my legs over a sink...not easy.
I hope after all these years she laughs about it, I do
"when that failed" as in the cleaning not compensation.
The hotel was oh so happy to recompense me! I bet they where relieved I didn't claim for the burns.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:08 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I found a grasshopper in a bag of frozen veggies one time. Rang the 800 number on the package and the woman from Bird's Eye couldn't have been nicer. About a week later I got a wad of coupons for free stuff.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I found a grasshopper in a bag of frozen veggies one time. Rang the 800 number on the package and the woman from Bird's Eye couldn't have been nicer. About a week later I got a wad of coupons for free stuff.

some people are just never happy.. you got the meat with the veg what more could u want...
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
some people are just never happy.. you got the meat with the veg what more could u want...
I also found half a worm in a peach once. That's exactly what my husband (now ex) said! Look, honey, protein in with your fruit.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:30 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

It also works if you write and tell people you like a product

My cousin used to write to all the different chocolate makers before they were all sucked up into a handful... with suggestions and questions. She used to get loads of free stuff in the post.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Just a couple of weeks ago we were waiting to be seated at a semi-fast food place. Waited about 10-15 minutes, the place was half full, but tables had not been cleared. Hubby asked to speak to the manager and she was very apologetic and said 3 staff had not showed up. Asked us to go to the resturant next door and she would pay for our lunch. She was as good as her word and also got coupon for free meal and some money off coupons. Was worth spending 15 minutes waiting in line.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Location: From York, North Yorkshire, England to Columbus, Ohio USA.
Fiero_GT will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I also found half a worm in a peach once. That's exactly what my husband (now ex) said! Look, honey, protein in with your fruit.
What's worse than finding a worm in your peach? Finding HALF a worm in your peach!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:58 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
a waitress spilled a huge platter of roasted pots on me which burnt my legs, due to the fat,
Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure it would burned just as much if you were skinny.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
We avoid Kelloggs cereal. We haven't found a single one that doesn't contain High Fructose Corn Syrup - we were looking because we had vouchers for free cereal.
Very true. I avoid HFCS since I found that in a Canadian study it increased the risk of gout by up to 85%. I have heredity gout so have to be careful. It's bad news all round because it also blocks the signals to the brain to tell you when you are full...so you eat more.

http://www.articlearchives.com/food-.../961084-1.html
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
I've just sent a strongly worded letter of complaint to Kelloggs. My daughter was having Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast and found a huge chunk of the frosting that weighed over 3oz! In the letter I pointed out that I am now short more than one serving of actual cereal. I also mentioned that since the lump doesn't look like Jesus or the Virgin Mary it is of absolutely no use to me.

Might get a free box out of it.
If you get a reply, do you mind asking why I can't buy Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in the States?

Ta.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Macca67
If you get a reply, do you mind asking why I can't buy Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in the States?

Ta.
They would probably have to put in huge letters across the front of the packet, to say that the product contains nuts and might cause allergies, to stop anyone suing them saying they didn't know it had nuts in it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.