Leaving Dates please

Old May 17th 2004, 3:24 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leaving Dates please

Hi All

Well here we all are mid May and I know Friends is due home this month and Janeyray and Jat are just jet-setters off on travels but is there anyone else due to go back...

Bromleygirl??Honeymommy??

It's only because we seem to have fewer posts these days so I wondered if there is anyone out there who is due home or thinking about it please don't be put off..come talk and enjoy we aren't negative whingers honest...!!come play !!

It's always lovely to hear from everyone but I do realise that people who have returned are now getting on with the joy of being back home and those getting ready to return are busy with plans etc...so just think I am now waffling and just wanted to start a new topic....right I'm off now...waffle, waffle......

take care, keep happy and positive..

Pants
Old May 17th 2004, 3:58 am
jat
BE Enthusiast

jat is an unknown quantity at this point

hi paula

i leave next monday - 24th..

i have left flat - how stressful was that!

all boxes have gone and im in last week at work and living out of suitcase and just cant wait to go -fly back to uk 2nd july
Old May 17th 2004, 4:21 am
mick n cheryl

Hi P
Looks like we are off wish I could say I was happy about it but not
We are going back 22nd Aug Brissie to Manchester.

Anyway now the decision is made and need to be possitive

I am now on with getting people in to give us quotes etc for taking all our stuff back just emailed, Kent, Wridgeways, pickfords, & Transinternational to give us prices. If anyone knows of any others I can drag round to give a price please tell

Good luck with your move P its sonn innit

Mick

Old May 17th 2004, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, been busy packing. Have to do an inventory list for the shipping company, so thought well why not pack now... Garage is almost full!!!!!

Still haven't heard from immigration and the cut off is June 4th. I have sort of stopped having panic attacks now, just having mini episodes of chest pain and hyperventillation... ROFL.
So if we don't hear by June 4th we know it's go back to UK time.

I feel drained, and to be honest I now feel homesick and sick of all the red tape and incompetance here... Still like the beaches and house though.... hey ho...

If we have to leave we will see what date we can get the cheapest flight for us all... thinking June 22nd right now to get all arrangements made etc..

Well of for some warm milk and let the ibuprophen work on my back muscles I overworked this weekend... Asked Mr honeymommy for a massage but he is suffering too..... LOL

Oh... forgot... I shop dailyonline in Argos now, and have been making a list..... woohooo!!!! gotta have ma hair dryer etc !!

Best wishes to all leaving and coming, have no expectations and you will love every minute......
Old May 17th 2004, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Pants
well, I'm already back as you know but just wantd to say hello on your thread cos I've not said hi lately (and you asked about bub the other day on Dotty'd thread and I didnt reply)

Bub is fine- 11lb 3oz at last weeks weigh-in (7 weeks old). This weekend has been fab - went for a walk into the village at 8am on Sun morning - t-shirts at 8am!!! - it was a scorcher - had to put sun canopy on pram. Then a BBQ on sun evening (aaaargh...bbqs)

Are you getting excited about coming back? When do you leave (I know you have posted this info but most of the time I have been on here recently I have been skim reading everything cos of no time!)

Take care

HP
Old May 17th 2004, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default beam us up scotty!!

Hi Pants, we are family of 3 who after almost 2 years have decided that our journey does not end in oz, so we are off to find new pastures in the UK. We have loved our time here, all has not been plain sailing to say the least, but then we learn so much from these things.

We are at the stage where we are still deciding if we should try and sell the house ourselfs or go through an agent, but what ever we shall be doing it soon. We want to be back and settled before the winter (can't wait) . will keep you posted how things go. Once the house is sold then we are planning to go and see a few places we haven't managed to get to, like Cairns, Ulru, and maybe a couple of others on the way back.

Old May 17th 2004, 10:47 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Jat hunny how excited are you now???ohhh not long !!

Mick n Cheryl.....keep positive you know you can always come back for holiday's..I know it's easy for me to say as my hubby is happy to return to UK ( and he's an Aussie !!blimey) don't know how I would feel if he wasn't but no good being miserable and sad as we know life is too short.
I go on August 18th.....what part of Uk are you going back to Mick??

Honeymommy....eeekkk good luck for the 4th, hope the brown paper bag is not used too much !!lol... Try Lavender oil for your aches and pains...and for relaxing !!
Fingers crossed for you and have fun with Argos....
keep happy and bright as you always are !!

Hiddenpaw..Loved those piccies..looks so pretty and I can only imagine how gorgeous it was at weekend. Miss that so much here..the countryside. I grew up in greenbelt area hearing foxes and badgers at night...now all I here are the hoons driving up and down or ambulances ( live nr main hospital)!! still never mind not long now. Fly home on 18th August..yipppeeeeee Yes I am excited..do have days where I am low wondering if I am doing the right thing..same as most people. Just have to look at my daughter then I know it's right...back home to people she doesn't even know are her family. Sadly the ones here are crap and have made no extra effort to be with her or anything ....so sod em !!She will be very loved and welcomed back home...me I can't wait to see my mum and sisters..it will be a very boozy affair unless of course I am preggers !!!
I know how hard it is with lack of time but HP it's always good and so refreshing to see your posts. Take care mummy..x

Tapalinga..good to see life has been ok for you here. We have been trying to sell the house ourselves and have had no luck whatsoever..have it on 3 websites aswell as sign out front. We are having another open house this weekend but if nothing comes of that then we will seek an agent to sell it or ask if they would be interested in doing an "open contract"...whereby if they sell it they get commission but we can still try to sell it ourselves and if we sell they get nooooooooooo commission. Bit of a bad time for us as that new law for investors in NSW has meant so many more properties are up for sale..ekkk can't win eh !!
Keep us posted though on your events....all the best

good to see postings from all you peeps..keep them coming as and when it's so good to hear from everyone.!! It gives comfort !!

Cheers

P
Old May 17th 2004, 12:34 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hey we leave on 26th May. Sooooo excited.

Pants,

We get to Sydney on 31st may so we could meet up for a chat and coffee if you like? Lee is going to climb 'that' bridge so that would be a good time!!!!! lol I'll have a spare hour or two. We are there till 4th June but best day would be probably the tuesday 1st June, are you free?

Old May 17th 2004, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

We are leaving on 22 May.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:55 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by janeyray
Hey we leave on 26th May. Sooooo excited.

Pants,

We get to Sydney on 31st may so we could meet up for a chat and coffee if you like? Lee is going to climb 'that' bridge so that would be a good time!!!!! lol I'll have a spare hour or two. We are there till 4th June but best day would be probably the tuesday 1st June, are you free?

Hello Missus

I'm Freeeeeeeee (as John Inman would say)

Yep the 1st June sounds great. I will send you an email...will be busy in the morning but early afternoon onwards would be great..yippeeee finally to get to meet one another !!
Old May 17th 2004, 11:04 pm
mick n cheryl

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pants

Mick n Cheryl.....keep positive you know you can always come back for holiday's..I know it's easy for me to say as my hubby is happy to return to UK ( and he's an Aussie !!blimey) don't know how I would feel if he wasn't but no good being miserable and sad as we know life is too short.

hi Pants

Yep positive, keep positive yep, Yep positive, keep positive yep

I am and I will (maybe) No!! I will made my mind up now and will get into mindset of the positives of going back

Anyhow We are heading back to sunny Wakefield, West Yorks where I was born and dragged up
Funny there is someone from "Wakey" heading this way about about the same time we go back (Leannefr - Sorry for name dropping Leanne + Darren)
Maybe they have a house they can rent us for when we get back see positive

Where you heading for Pants?

Mick n Cheryl

Old May 18th 2004, 3:06 am
Live the moment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Originally posted by Pants

hi Pants

Yep positive, keep positive yep, Yep positive, keep positive yep

I am and I will (maybe) No!! I will made my mind up now and will get into mindset of the positives of going back

Anyhow We are heading back to sunny Wakefield, West Yorks where I was born and dragged up
Funny there is someone from "Wakey" heading this way about about the same time we go back (Leannefr - Sorry for name dropping Leanne + Darren)
Maybe they have a house they can rent us for when we get back see positive

Where you heading for Pants?

Mick n Cheryl
I know I bet thats the last thing you want to hear isn't it..sorry !!!

Is Wakefield where all the rest of the family are??..sounds like you don't want to go back there..no chance of going somewhere a bit different??still near to Wakey??

We are going back down south mate.....I was born and rasied in Surrey but can't afford to go back there so we are heading out to West Sussex...thats if we can afford anything there !!!

Many don't even get this far so at least you have tried..sorry to ask possibly yet again...is Cheryl very homesick??or is it work or something else??how long have you guys been here??

Cheers

Pants
Old May 18th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm here!!! Just really busy!!. It the midst of trying to sell the house and shore up my divorce and custody agreement.

Looking at the end of June or possibly into July nowto go back. I know it's going to be hard and my ex-hubby to be trys to keep on giving my a major guilt trip but at the end of the day I beleive that I am doign what is best for my children. Never wanted to get divorced but after getting on for almost 3 years of fighting I have had enough.

I can't wait and it sounds like all of us should be back by the end of August. We should definitley meet up in Hyde park one day.
Old May 18th 2004, 3:36 am
Live the moment

Originally posted by bromleygirl
I'm here!!! Just really busy!!. It the midst of trying to sell the house and shore up my divorce and custody agreement.

Looking at the end of June or possibly into July nowto go back. I know it's going to be hard and my ex-hubby to be trys to keep on giving my a major guilt trip but at the end of the day I beleive that I am doign what is best for my children. Never wanted to get divorced but after getting on for almost 3 years of fighting I have had enough.

I can't wait and it sounds like all of us should be back by the end of August. We should definitley meet up in Hyde park one day.

Hi BG

Yep I expected you to be up to your eyes in it...good luck with it all ...guilt trips..ignore it !!!! sure it will all work out 100% better for you all.

I'm going to be very busy with stuff happening in June/July so doubt if I will be on here much. So try to keep in touch ok...

will send you a pm this week

Cheers
P
Old May 18th 2004, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Pants

It can be really daunting doing this by myself but I can't imagine staying here as a single parent. I know I have managed to maneover myself into a much better position employment wise so should have a job to go to or should be able to get something quickly which has really boosted my confidence.

I think seeing the pictures from Hidden Paw cheered me up today to - the UK is really beautiful and I know that being able to raise my children there is what i am really looking forward to.

Chat to ya later!

BG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.