Kent removals

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Kent removals

Hello all

Not been on here for ages anyhow we are moving back to blighty. We have had a few removalist companies come over we only have about 7.5 cubic metres . Kent removals have come in approx $1000 cheaper than anyone else at $2400 so obviously I am suspicious.
Does anyone have any experiences they could share?

Thanks
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Kent removals

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Hello all

Not been on here for ages anyhow we are moving back to blighty. We have had a few removalist companies come over we only have about 7.5 cubic metres . Kent removals have come in approx $1000 cheaper than anyone else at $2400 so obviously I am suspicious.
Does anyone have any experiences they could share?

Thanks
I'm using them to go back to UK. 20ft container is costing me $7,800. Cheaper than all the other quotes i got which were between $8,000 and $8,500.

Can't see why the cheapest would be rubbish, we used Crown to get here, most expensive of them all and they were bloody useless.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Thanks for that, I'm an untrusting stress head and always think if something is less then there must be a catch
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Thanks for that, I'm an untrusting stress head and always think if something is less then there must be a catch
I used to think that, but with the experience i have had using expensive this and that...they can go to hell...give me cheap and cheerful anyday
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Kent removals

We brought 7 packing boxes over from Uk and they were delivered by Kent. No problems - no damage. I'd use them again.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks I think I will call and book it in tomorrow. 11 weeks to go wahey
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:46 am

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used Kent before, they were great and cheap. I'm based in Lane Cove and spoke to a 'Sarah Chavez', she was very helpful (this was back in 06).
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

we have just had a quote off them today for 15 cub metres which I believe is just ove half a 20 foot container their quote was for $4,100 with us packing at both ends. Chess where $4,000 and oss $4,700 so will start further negotiating tomorrow to see who comes up with best revised offer and will go with that.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:03 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
We brought 7 packing boxes over from Uk and they were delivered by Kent. No problems - no damage. I'd use them again.
oi

you wont need to use then again

you know you don't want to go back
Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Sam - meant if I was going to need packers again - I'd use em.

Hope you are well and the exams are going good.