Karma Messages

Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:35 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma Messages

Can i ask a question?

Is anyone else receiving nasty or sarcastic karma messages recently?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:36 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma Messages

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Can i ask a question?

Yes, me and all from the same person too.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:38 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Yes, me and all from the same person too.
Damn... and there was me thinking i was special
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:41 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Damn... and there was me thinking i was special
Sorry....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:45 am

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a couple from a guy who has bad grammar
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:46 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Flea, morning SGG - how are you both today??

I have had a karma message from the person you are referring to but mine was nice!!! nah nah nah nah nah

P.S Morning Triboy!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Can i ask a question?

The king of sarcasm is extremely childish, i ignore it.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Can i ask a question?

Yup, three of them - but not any more because the ignore doobry has come into play.

Someone's obviously got a bit of a hole in their lives if that's how they get their kicks. Weird thing to do 'for fun' whatever.

Sarah
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:00 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by horrigans
Yup, three of them - but not any more because the ignore doobry has come into play.

Someone's obviously got a bit of a hole in their lives if that's how they get their kicks. Weird thing to do 'for fun' whatever.

Sarah
So can't you get karma from someone you have on ignore?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:02 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by pommybird
Morning Flea, morning SGG - how are you both today??

I have had a karma message from the person you are referring to but mine was nice!!! nah nah nah nah nah

P.S Morning Triboy!
Yes mine used to be like that too!!

And good morning to you PB.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
So can't you get karma from someone you have on ignore?
I can't see the karma messages he's sent in the past, so I imagine that you can't receive new ones either.

Fingers crossed anyway - if you're reading this, bloke who sends weird karma messages to me... don't bother. I really don't want to read what you have to say. Ta everso.

Sarah
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Can i ask a question?

As SGG says, think its the same person who clearly cannot think of enough to do to fill his time in his beloved land.

I'm really sure it cannot be because he's really bored as hell here and needs any sad little amusement to fill his days - can it?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:54 am

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S Morning Triboy!
Mornin' PB. What's the weather like then?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

This matter has been passed on to Admin to deal with.

To stop the comments getting nasty and personal (and cos I have some work to do off the forum!!) can I just ask that anyone who has NOT already contacted Sue or I, but has received nasty karma, please let us know.
If you can screen dump the messages, let me know and I'll give you an email address to use.