Jumbo has gone!

Old May 9th 2008, 9:49 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jumbo has gone!

Originally Posted by Cornelius Wankstaffe
It's Friday and half the office appear to be off! I'm just wandering about having many coffee and smoke breaks.
Slightly cloudy London today, all week has been lovely though and set to continue through the weekend, it's nice and light until 9pm, everyones happy
I imagine you are thankful you are not having a coffee break in the cappuccino strip of Subiaco so loved by your friend Mr Jumbo nor having a smoke break in the Subiaco bustop discovered by Mr Elfman
Old May 9th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Cornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crystal23
I imagine you are thankful you are not having a coffee break in the cappuccino strip of Subiaco so loved by your friend Mr Jumbo nor having a smoke break in the Subiaco bustop discovered by Mr Elfman
Old May 9th 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Cornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to beholdCornelius Wankstaffe is a splendid one to behold

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7389980.stm

Does this story seem strange to anyone? Not to me, I'm usually drunk when I'm "doing it"....... in fact if it wasn't for alcohol I'd probably still be a virgin!!
Old May 9th 2008, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Does this story seem strange to anyone? Not to me, I'm usually drunk when I'm "doing it"....... in fact if it wasn't for alcohol I'd probably still be a virgin!!
I would have thought a man would get brewers droop, not getting it on or am i wrong? do they go all night the more they drink, hmmm time to find out, see you laters
Old May 10th 2008, 3:19 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute