Wikiposts

Jon and Kate plus 8

Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Why has she got a bodyguard?
According to rumour so she has someone to kiss in NC while on vacation (well work filming a show, locals said she ignored the kids when the camaras were off).
Also she needs a man to give orders to so she doesn't get out of practise.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the answers.

I did notice that she has even ended up in British mags now.

I bought two at Venice airport last week and she was in both of them ...on the beach in a bikini. I think she mostly ended up in the Brit mags though because of that child labour thingy that is being looked into. That was mentioned in both mags too.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:26 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Because she is famous and a celebrity. People want to touch her and be photographed with her and get her autograph (which they should get after they have paid for it of course). She made the monster and apparently enjoys being in the limelight.

BTW Chocolate, no one is defending Jon, per se, but each marriage has a dominant partner and in that marriage it is Kate. I don't know the ins and outs of their marriage nor do I want to know them. I know only what is shown on a television reality show that is edited by the producers and they have shown Kate in the worse light possible. However, they didn't give her a script and tell her to act the part they made up. What they filmed is how she acted. The same for Jon.

The demise of this marriage falls on the shoulders of the two spouses. In today's medical world, there is absolutely no reason why Kate had to have a multiple birth of a litter of 8. There is no viable reason why she could not have been fertilized with only 2 or 3 eggs at a time rather than with 8 or more. Whether it was done because of aspirations and dreams or because of naiviety on the part of the couple, we will never know.

I'm angry because they filed for divorce while proclaiming they were "separating". Another mistruth on the Gosselin's part. I'm angry because the divorce papers that Kate filed claims they have been separated for 2 years. If the truth, why did they renew marriage vows last year? If it was a mistake on the part of her attorney, he needs to be dismissed. I'm angry because they are playing with the emotions of their children to get viewers for their show and to make money.

I would love to find out if the money that is made per episode is paid in such a manner that $xx is for each child, $xx is for Kate, $xx is for Jon and if so are the children's monies put into an account that cannot be touched by the parent's for any reason whatsoever?

I agree that Jon is entitled to his downtime from the responsibilities of the family just as Kate is entitled to hers. She gets hers frequently and she gets her toys; so Jon is entitled to his as well.

Time to take the show off the air and limit it to a twice yearly special, i.e. Christmas and perhaps a vacation trip.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I don't think kids should take part in reality shows. Look what's happened to many of the main players in these programs. These are young, vulnerable kids...if the adults can't handle it what hope is there for the kids? I wonder what they'll be like 10/15/20 years from now.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Because she is famous and a celebrity. People want to touch her and be photographed with her and get her autograph (which they should get after they have paid for it of course). She made the monster and apparently enjoys being in the limelight.

BTW Chocolate, no one is defending Jon, per se, but each marriage has a dominant partner and in that marriage it is Kate. I don't know the ins and outs of their marriage nor do I want to know them. I know only what is shown on a television reality show that is edited by the producers and they have shown Kate in the worse light possible. However, they didn't give her a script and tell her to act the part they made up. What they filmed is how she acted. The same for Jon.

The demise of this marriage falls on the shoulders of the two spouses. In today's medical world, there is absolutely no reason why Kate had to have a multiple birth of a litter of 8. There is no viable reason why she could not have been fertilized with only 2 or 3 eggs at a time rather than with 8 or more. Whether it was done because of aspirations and dreams or because of naiviety on the part of the couple, we will never know.

I'm angry because they filed for divorce while proclaiming they were "separating". Another mistruth on the Gosselin's part. I'm angry because the divorce papers that Kate filed claims they have been separated for 2 years. If the truth, why did they renew marriage vows last year? If it was a mistake on the part of her attorney, he needs to be dismissed. I'm angry because they are playing with the emotions of their children to get viewers for their show and to make money.

I would love to find out if the money that is made per episode is paid in such a manner that $xx is for each child, $xx is for Kate, $xx is for Jon and if so are the children's monies put into an account that cannot be touched by the parent's for any reason whatsoever?

I agree that Jon is entitled to his downtime from the responsibilities of the family just as Kate is entitled to hers. She gets hers frequently and she gets her toys; so Jon is entitled to his as well.

Time to take the show off the air and limit it to a twice yearly special, i.e. Christmas and perhaps a vacation trip.
Well said......except she had IUI where they ripen egg folicles and then inseminate her. She claims the Drs didn't think there were more than 3 or 4 ripe eggs. Ofcourse some people have their doubts.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:37 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Personally I don't think kids should take part in reality shows. Look what's happened to many of the main players in these programs. These are young, vulnerable kids...if the adults can't handle it what hope is there for the kids? I wonder what they'll be like 10/15/20 years from now.
Let's hope they are not as bad as the Dionne quintuplets who were exploited by the Canadian government and put on display for the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_Quintuplets

Last edited by Rete; Jun 25th 2009 at 4:40 am. Reason: add link
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Jon has a bodyguard too.

Didn't Kate say in the Monday show, that the house belongs to the kids? I think Jon said that too?

Maybe the renewal of vows was an attempt to put the marriage back on track and 'try' again?

I'm not sure that it's a good idea for the kids to be on tv either, I think that the twice yearly shows would be a much better idea.

There is a new 'sextuplet' show on now, I wonder if they will survive?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Well said......except she had IUI where they ripen egg folicles and then inseminate her. She claims the Drs didn't think there were more than 3 or 4 ripe eggs. Ofcourse some people have their doubts.
She should never been allowed to have the treatment in the first place IMO...they already had twins.

Let's hope they are not as bad as the Dionne quintuplets who were exploited by the Canadian government and put on display for the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_Quintuplets
and that was in the days before reality TV.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She should never been allowed to have the treatment in the first place IMO...they already had twins.

I agree! What is it with people that they just can't be happy with what they have? I guess two wasn't enough for them..... But they were extremely lucky that those sextuplets were born healthy and remain that way.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:08 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to watch this show when the kids were younger...I thought it was cute. Then I couldn't stand Kate's behavior, and I quit watching. But just by chance, flipping channels recently, I caught a bit where Kate and Mady were having a "girl's spa day" kind of thing. I don't know how old Mady is now...but she just seemed too young to be part of that. I don't know. I don't have kids, so maybe it's normal. Kate and Mady both seemed sort of stuck-up about it.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I used to watch this show when the kids were younger...I thought it was cute. Then I couldn't stand Kate's behavior, and I quit watching. But just by chance, flipping channels recently, I caught a bit where Kate and Mady were having a "girl's spa day" kind of thing. I don't know how old Mady is now...but she just seemed too young to be part of that. I don't know. I don't have kids, so maybe it's normal. Kate and Mady both seemed sort of stuck-up about it.

I saw that episode too, she is the only one out of all the kids (so far) that I can't stand watching or listening too, she is such a little brat, she seems to be able to get away with her attitude, while the others are more often disciplined
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:25 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I saw that episode too, she is the only one out of all the kids (so far) that I can't stand watching or listening too, she is such a little brat, she seems to be able to get away with her attitude, while the others are more often disciplined

She is a lot like her mother. She needs things her way and she needs to be the center of attention.

Kate is control freak and she married someone who would allow her to control him. A man without a close family. A younger man. A man with all the qualities that would make him more submissive than most men.

Jon's breaking away from the mold is either showing him being childishly and/or maturing to the point were he is rebelling from the suffocating relationship of his marriage.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:51 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

She is a lot like her mother. She needs things her way and she needs to be the center of attention.

Kate is control freak and she married someone who would allow her to control him. A man without a close family. A younger man. A man with all the qualities that would make him more submissive than most men.

Jon's breaking away from the mold is either showing him being childishly and/or maturing to the point were he is rebelling from the suffocating relationship of his marriage.
and if he is indeed playing around with a 23 year old-he can be the knight in shining armor and not "goober" Jon who gets in the way. He, IMHO with his passive aggressive behavior shows his ass as much as Kate does hers.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Cat Whisperer is on a distinguished road

I think TMZ have the best description of her hairstyle:

"chunk stripe, bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave"

lol
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:27 am
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Cat Whisperer
I think TMZ have the best description of her hairstyle:

"chunk stripe, bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave"

lol
Yep, that just about sums it up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.