Jon and Kate plus 8

Old May 26th 2009, 7:06 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I haven't watched a reality show since Anna Nicole bit it. Now she was a train wreck.
I used to watch that occasionally. What a ****ing mess. On the plus side, that's one of the shows that made me rethink my relationship with the TV.
Old May 26th 2009, 7:12 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

so could we discuss the reality shows like Renovation Realities and other real world stuff involving things and not people?

Lets hear it for kitchen cabinets and landscaping!!!
Old May 26th 2009, 7:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
So I admit I had to tune into last nights show just to see what they had to say! Anybody else watch? Looks to me like they are over, both did separate interviews until the end when they were both on the sofa but body language was about a mile apart, when they asked them what the future held, the both kept silent. She kept saying that she was doing the kids party alone and it seemed like he has moved out of the house......I don't like her any more than I did before but it seems like he is acting like a jerk.

I didn't realize it was the start of the new season and I was bummed out that they had a J&K8 marathon running all weekend. So, no I didn't watch.
Old May 26th 2009, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
so could we discuss the reality shows like Renovation Realities and other real world stuff involving things and not people?

Have you watched some of those episodes of Renovation Realities! Some of them have absolutely no clue! I would not want to live in some of those houses after they were 'done'.
Old May 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs

I love House Hunters and What Not to Wear!
Old May 26th 2009, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Couple of camera whore shitbags. Move along nothing to see here.

Isn't that the truth! They both make me want to vomit (why did we not get a vomit smiley?) The best thing they can do is cancel that show, for the good of those kids!
Old May 27th 2009, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
This made me very curious and I have been surfing the web since I read your post this morning. The things I found out has my hair standing on end. Have you read Aunt Jodie's blog on them. I believe it is Kate's sister and she is really trying to get the show to be cancelled considering the kids to be exploited and as you said, the ones financially supporting the family. She claims that Jon is a liar and has difficulty holding down a job and that he has never ever worked from home in any field, let alone the IT field.
You know, if Kate's sister is really badmouthing her family online, that's in really poor taste.
Old May 27th 2009, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I used to watch that occasionally. What a ****ing mess. On the plus side, that's one of the shows that made me rethink my relationship with the TV.
I loved the episode when she went to a really swanky steak house and was upset that they didn't have A-1 sauce. The staff ran to the store to get it for her. Good grief.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:05 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Have you watched some of those episodes of Renovation Realities! Some of them have absolutely no clue! I would not want to live in some of those houses after they were 'done'.
It is scary, it's like, oh well what the hell, let's knock out this load bearing wall, or well we'll just duct tape these wires together.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:06 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I love House Hunters and What Not to Wear!
I like House Hunters International. Designed to Sell with Lisa Laporta-she's the bee's knees,
Old May 27th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
You know, if Kate's sister is really badmouthing her family online, that's in really poor taste.
Not wishing to let on I've read too much about this but........Jodi is married to Kate's brother, she used to be on the show. The general feeling is that Jon might be under some kind of gag order and they are speaking to get his side of the story out. From what was and wasn't said on the show what they have said holds up, he may feel he hasn't cheated because they are separated. They have spoken to radar online, I do believe they have done this out of concern for the children.
Old May 27th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Not wishing to let on I've read too much about this but........Jodi is married to Kate's brother, she used to be on the show. The general feeling is that Jon might be under some kind of gag order and they are speaking to get his side of the story out. From what was and wasn't said on the show what they have said holds up, he may feel he hasn't cheated because they are separated. They have spoken to radar online, I do believe they have done this out of concern for the children.
what you say about them having already separated makes sense...I just wish, for the kids sake, they's cancel the show...but with ratings through the roof I don't see that happening
Old May 27th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
what you say about them having already separated makes sense...I just wish, for the kids sake, they's cancel the show...but with ratings through the roof I don't see that happening
The kids will suffer no matter what happens, if the show stops and their mother has to stay home and take care of them she is going to be even worse to be around. Maybe keeping the show going and getting them some counseling might be better, strange as that is.
Old May 27th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
The kids will suffer no matter what happens, if the show stops and their mother has to stay home and take care of them she is going to be even worse to be around. Maybe keeping the show going and getting them some counseling might be better, strange as that is.
"Calling Dr. Phil" !!
Old May 27th 2009, 12:02 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
Seems to me that J&K have dug a very deep hole for themselves. I think they genuinely started doing the show with good intentions, but once it became super-popular they were sort of stuck and became dependent on the income they got from the show. They're paid lots and lots of money for each episode, and with 8 children to feed/clothe/house and save for, the income from the show is now irreplaceable. They live in a HUGE house with top-of-the-line appliances and features, and never wear hand-me-down clothes or use second-hand furniture or appliances. Neither of them holds a traditional job anymore -- the show IS their job -- so stopping the show means stopping the income.

I also think, for their family's sake, they should cancel the show. But since Kate very clearly stated that the show is "her job" and that she LOVES it, I doubt that will happen any time soon. Well, the fact that they went ahead and started a whole new season despite the deep trouble in their marriage says a lot, doesn't it?

~ Jenney

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.