Wikiposts

Jon and Kate plus 8

Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Originally Posted by lisa67
that this was a good thing to do
yeah because they think they are going to get rich quick.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:22 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the unhappy parents decided to hang the family laundry out to dry on Monday evening. At first Kate said they have agreed to separate. Then it was announced at the end of the show that she had filed divorce papers that afternoon. Hmmm, separation and divorce are two very separate legal actions in the State of New York. Perhaps not so, in Pennsylvania.

I watched bits and pieces of it but was not surprised and more than a little angered by Jon's attitude, verbalization and appearance. Kate looked exactly as I thought she would ... cool, calm and self-righteous. Laughed ironically at her "I don't want to do this alone" plea. Right, Kate. You alienated your friends and family from your life and now you don't want to be alone. Well Garbo would have been happy.

Jon looked like an aging teenager with studded ear lobes sporting diamonds, greased up hair, a nice tan, and eyes that looked he was high.

I feel badly for the kids. I had watched the televised show of their 5th birthday party and cringed when one of the girls hugged her father and said she wished he wouldn't leave any more.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say I'm surprised that J & K are separating/divorcing. IMHO Kate shouldn't have been so much of a control freak with John. You have to be a bit of a control freak where kids are concerned specially with that many kids, but not to her husband, who I think she sometimes treated as one of the kids. It's a shame for the kids, but I'm sure the TV company will provide so many "therapists" for them. Whether that will help or not we will have to wait and see.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rete
Well, the unhappy parents decided to hang the family laundry out to dry on Monday evening. At first Kate said they have agreed to separate. Then it was announced at the end of the show that she had filed divorce papers that afternoon. Hmmm, separation and divorce are two very separate legal actions in the State of New York. Perhaps not so, in Pennsylvania.

I watched bits and pieces of it but was not surprised and more than a little angered by Jon's attitude, verbalization and appearance. Kate looked exactly as I thought she would ... cool, calm and self-righteous. Laughed ironically at her "I don't want to do this alone" plea. Right, Kate. You alienated your friends and family from your life and now you don't want to be alone. Well Garbo would have been happy.

Jon looked like an aging teenager with studded ear lobes sporting diamonds, greased up hair, a nice tan, and eyes that looked he was high.

I feel badly for the kids. I had watched the televised show of their 5th birthday party and cringed when one of the girls hugged her father and said she wished he wouldn't leave any more.
I didnt watch the final eposide or any (except one) of the programs, but a friend has taped it for us, saying that it was worth watching - kate should get an academy award for her performance - especially the wiping of her brow with the kleenex and of course the kleenex box strategically placed right beside her.

Her interpretation was almost exactly what several friends expressed.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:25 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
Maybe he should ask Jon and Kate for more then 10%; afterall he has a lot of responsibilities to take care of.
The damned lawyers will get more than that.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete

I couldn't of summed it up better!

My only hope and wish is that their ratings will drop dramatically and the show will be cancelled. And the two morons, Jon and Kate, will be left penniless and someone more adept will take over raising those poor unfortunate children. Ok it was more then one hope and wish.....
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

They get paid $75K per episode. Call me cynical but I can't help thinking some of these people see fertility treatment as a cash cow. God knows what those kids are going to turn out like...with grasping morons for parents and being paraded in front of the camera 24/7 throughout their childhood.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:46 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone see last weeks episode of Chelsea lately?...

she showed a clip of an interview with Kate and all the 8 kids sat there along side her on the couch...the tape showed them taking 5 from filming and kate asked "can someone throw me some water"..and all the kids asked for some to as they were really thirsty and needed a drink...

so some assistant gave Kate a bottle of water, the little girl that was next to her begged for some of it, what did Kate do...she took one mouthful and then put the bottle of water next to her on the floor...the little girl started crying and said "that was mean Mom, you drank it right in front of my face"...

what a wonderful caring Mom...
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see the pics of her spanking one of the little girls, for blowing a whistle while she was on the phone. This woman knows camaras are always there, she is losing it. Taking the whistle away would have been a much easier option. She is playing the media to try and get pity, hopefully he gets on the ball and puts out his side of things. You haven't seen lots of pics of her with that bodyguard around, if there's nothing going on why is he not there, she probably needs a bodyguard more that ever at the moment.

Rumour has it she is pissed at Jon because on Fathers Day he gave signed photos to fans outside his gate, she charges $20 for them when they go on speaking engagements. I'd pay $20 to shave her head.

Go to www.gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com and read "a Publicists Take", very good advise.

Last edited by bevinva; Jun 24th 2009 at 10:58 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you guys are pretty tough I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but I actually felt kind of sorry for Kate, I thought she looked devastated on Monday and really sad that they had 'failed' the kids. Jon pissed me off, he looked like he just couldn't be bothered He said something to the effect of "I'm finally doing what I want to do"! How selfish is that! He is like a little kid that had his dummy taken away wahhh!!

I heard on tv that his brother gave that 'anti kate' interview, because they had wanted to get paid for appearing on the show and TLC had refused. I doubt we will ever really know the real reasons for the split, but I have a feeling that Jon is going to be acting like a teenager on heat! Kate has a hard road to travel and I for one hope that she gets some 'family' support
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Wow, you guys are pretty tough I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but I actually felt kind of sorry for Kate, I thought she looked devastated on Monday and really sad that they had 'failed' the kids. Jon pissed me off, he looked like he just couldn't be bothered He said something to the effect of "I'm finally doing what I want to do"! How selfish is that! He is like a little kid that had his dummy taken away wahhh!!

I heard on tv that his brother gave that 'anti kate' interview, because they had wanted to get paid for appearing on the show and TLC had refused. I doubt we will ever really know the real reasons for the split, but I have a feeling that Jon is going to be acting like a teenager on heat! Kate has a hard road to travel and I for one hope that she gets some 'family' support
Kate is pure bitch, all her tears are fake because she may not be able to make money off the kids anymore. She has treated Jon like crap for years, you see it on the show, she micro manages everything he does. Now he can finally do things without her up his arse. Her brother gave the anti Kate interviews, his wife used to be on the show when she was being used to watch the kids. TLC wanted to pay her but Kate said no and she was dropped. Kate does not speak to her family, what does that tell you. Jon can finally be the person he wants to be around his kids.

Go search on youtube for Jon and Kate ugly moments.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:55 am
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

** Go Team Kate **

Sorry but I have to agree with those who are critisising Jon. OK we have seen plenty of moments where Kate has shouted at him or corrected him but hell if you taped me 24/7 talking to my DH you would see a whole lot worse (and that's with 1 kid in my way never mind 8). I think we also have to remember that these moments make better TV than nice lovey dovey scenes and the telly folks know it !

In 10 years has Jon has never thought to mention that he doesn't like being spoken to in this manner ? or if he did and the same behaviour continued he couldn't suggest they sit down and discuss his 'issues' ?

No instead he says he's only 32 and could maybe be offered a job - heaven forbid he shows his kids a good example by working for a living. No instead he is going to be off snow-boarding, partying and riding his new motorbike. What a twat !
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
** Go Team Kate **

Sorry but I have to agree with those who are critisising Jon. OK we have seen plenty of moments where Kate has shouted at him or corrected him but hell if you taped me 24/7 talking to my DH you would see a whole lot worse (and that's with 1 kid in my way never mind 8). I think we also have to remember that these moments make better TV than nice lovey dovey scenes and the telly folks know it !

In 10 years has Jon has never thought to mention that he doesn't like being spoken to in this manner ? or if he did and the same behaviour continued he couldn't suggest they sit down and discuss his 'issues' ?

No instead he says he's only 32 and could maybe be offered a job - heaven forbid he shows his kids a good example by working for a living. No instead he is going to be off snow-boarding, partying and riding his new motorbike. What a twat !
They have both said their jobs have become Kate going around speaking and selling her books and Jon staying at home with the kids. She is happy to travel around with her bodyguard and stay in hotels, he does not want to be a stay at home dad. She has plenty of spa tanning time away from the house, me time is what she likes, so he does things he likes like riding his bike.

Sheeple
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:07 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Why has she got a bodyguard?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Why has she got a bodyguard?
Someone might want to tell her exactly what they think of her.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.