Wikiposts

Jon and Kate plus 8

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
I have read from a couple of different sources that the show is under a state labor investigation.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...ld-labor_N.htm
I heard that too..that outcome will be interesting
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:33 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
I heard that too..that outcome will be interesting
Child labor violations? Or something to do the exploitation of the mentally ill?

Last edited by another bloody yank; Jun 4th 2009 at 12:01 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Child labor violations? Or osmething to do the exploitation of the mentally ill?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:01 am
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

I have read from a couple of different sources that the show is under a state labor investigation.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...ld-labor_N.htm
If Jon and Kate are under state labor investigation shouldn't all the other reality shows where the children are constantly under the camera's spotlight be under investigation too?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
If Jon and Kate are under state labor investigation shouldn't all the other reality shows where the children are constantly under the camera's spotlight be under investigation too?
Different states have different laws... maybe the one they live in have stricter laws.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:36 am
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Different states have different laws... maybe the one they live in have stricter laws.
A lawyer on the Morning show with Mike and Juliet said that Jon and Kate were in effect prostituting their children out to the media for money
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

A lawyer on the Morning show with Mike and Juliet said that Jon and Kate were in effect prostituting their children out to the media for money
In the beginning they were so cutsie now it is just said to see the media circus they have to endure... all in the name money!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't that apply to the Octomom as well?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:25 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

In fairness, who can blame them. How on earth do you feed, clothe, pay medical insurance, electricity for all that washing.... for that many kids without a serious income.

Am I wrong in believing the kids were conceived naturally? I mean what would the rest of us have done in their situation, you have twins, think oh we'll have another, go for the scan and find out you are expecting 6.

Although it does seem to have become a media circus, thats due to the muppets who tune into the show week in week out and buy the magazines. I've even started to watch bits of it now
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

This is true...without the kids they would be nobodies.

Originally Posted by N1cky
Am I wrong in believing the kids were conceived naturally? I mean what would the rest of us have done in their situation, you have twins, think oh we'll have another, go for the scan and find out you are expecting 6.
The twins were conceived due to fertility treatment as were the sextuplets...so they knew the risks of multiple births.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 4th 2009 at 10:43 am. Reason: To add another post
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:31 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
This is true...without the kids they would be nobodies.

The twins were conceived due to fertility treatment as were the sextuplets...so they knew the risks of multiple births.
That then is a very different matter. You should make sure you are financially capable of bringing up children before you try and conceive. Multiple births through natural causes or even 1st fertility treatments in my opinion can be excused, but not through the 2nd round of fertility.

Why can't people be happy with the children they already have, rather than paying for treatment to have more. Adopt if you want a big family so badly.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG...another family with 2 year old sextuplets will be starting a reality show next week...what are they thinking?? (they were on the Today show this morning)
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
OMG...another family with 2 year old sextuplets will be starting a reality show next week...what are they thinking?? (they were on the Today show this morning)
Don't forget about Octomom (who wants that name copyrighted btw). She's getting a semi-reality show. They are going to document certain milestones (which haven't been detailed) of the kids growing up.

It's positively shameless some of these shows. I do believe the parents are pimping out their kids for money, and I refuse to watch them.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Don't forget about Octomom (who wants that name copyrighted btw). She's getting a semi-reality show. They are going to document certain milestones (which haven't been detailed) of the kids growing up.

It's positively shameless some of these shows. I do believe the parents are pimping out their kids for money, and I refuse to watch them.
My husband was telling me the other day that it was found that the company making all these shows is some Christian group with a definite moral agenda.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nethead
My husband was telling me the other day that it was found that the company making all these shows is some Christian group with a definite moral agenda.
Well that would sound about right..the latest family (sorry, can't remember their names) said that they'd prayed about it and felt that despite the stuff going on with J&K +8 that this was a good thing to do...they must be crazy(imo)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.