Wikiposts

Jon and Kate plus 8

Old Mar 12th 2009, 4:11 am
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

When you are in the spotlight as much as they are, all your dirty laundry is there for everyone to see. They courted all this publicity and exposure which after all brought them fame and money but obviously there is always going to be a down side and this is it. If they do end up airing every little bit of grievance that they have with each other on tv, (which I can see Kate doing), the kids are going to witness it all and they will be the ones who ultimately suffer.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say if they put my OH and me on tv people would think we were awful! People who are around us get the big picture. So in that respect they are showing things in a more raw sense but we don't get to see anything that might happen between the two of them when they are alone..........because that's not what the show is about.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 4:33 am
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bevinva
I have to say if they put my OH and me on tv people would think we were awful! People who are around us get the big picture. So in that respect they are showing things in a more raw sense but we don't get to see anything that might happen between the two of them when they are alone..........because that's not what the show is about.
I'd have to say the same about me and my OH too Beinva!. I wonder if this is just a ploy to get their ratings up or if the rift is really genuine. Its difficult to tell with these reality shows.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Oh God, If it were me and my Husband on TV I think people would be bored titless - some of the arguements between my kids is worthy of viewing sometimes though - Infact I'm always threatening to record them arguing, just to show them how ridiculous it sounds
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

i actually work with a family member of these two. Knew they were going thur problems for a while now. Apparently he is a right bugger to live with. I cant stand it that parents use their kids as a pay check. What the hell do they do when the kids are grown up and moved out.

The same pisses me off with britney spears ex. Has four kids but i see he didnt fight for the other two from the stripper. That guy is a money sucking lazy fat slob. He even has a nanny and doesnt have to be a 100% hands on dad. I love it when i open mags and he sits there with the kids on his lap. What a schmarotzer... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kids are not to be paraded like dogs in show.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's kinda sad really, I think in the beginning it was probably just a novelty, and obviously helped them out financially, I don't think any of them could have known then how 'far' it would go.
But then it turned into a 'busness', they started getting all the sponsors jumping on the bandwagon (their choice to accept them) They started getting more and more money for doing the show, then started getting greedy! Now neither of them work outside the home, they have started to see themselves as celebrities and now have bought into that 'entitlement' frame of mind! You can tell from the interviews they do now, that everything is not how it used to be between them. They have estranged themselves from pretty much every other member of both their families, almost like they are too 'good' for them now. I used to love watching the show, but now I find myself getting really pissed off with it, so I don't watch it any more unless there is nothing else on. There are lots of blogs out there about the show, it seems that there are a lot of people getting fed up of all the crap!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 10:04 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Poor guy, he's probably just desperate to get laid without being told how to do it
Old Mar 12th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

omg.. i love the clip. BE A MAN!!! tell the old bag to shut the F. UP
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:43 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
omg.. i love the clip. BE A MAN!!! tell the old bag to shut the F. UP
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it on tv.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Deedee13;7372855]i actually work with a family member of these two. Knew they were going thur problems for a while now. Apparently he is a right bugger to live with. I cant stand it that parents use their kids as a pay check. What the hell do they do when the kids are grown up and moved out.

Just curious - did they mention in what way he was so difficult to live with. Personally I think she's the one with major mental challenges......
Old May 26th 2009, 6:29 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

So I admit I had to tune into last nights show just to see what they had to say! Anybody else watch? Looks to me like they are over, both did separate interviews until the end when they were both on the sofa but body language was about a mile apart, when they asked them what the future held, the both kept silent. She kept saying that she was doing the kids party alone and it seemed like he has moved out of the house......I don't like her any more than I did before but it seems like he is acting like a jerk.
Old May 26th 2009, 6:34 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anybody else who doesn't have a clue who these people are? Or is it only me? Are they important? Do I need to go and research them? Or will life carry on for me just dandy without ever knowing?
Old May 26th 2009, 6:37 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Is there anybody else who doesn't have a clue who these people are? Or is it only me? Are they important? Do I need to go and research them? Or will life carry on for me just dandy without ever knowing?
Couple of camera whore shitbags. Move along nothing to see here.
Old May 26th 2009, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Couple of camera whore shitbags. Move along nothing to see here.
<<<snort!!>>>
bit like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't turn it off!!
Old May 26th 2009, 6:42 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
<<<snort!!>>>
bit like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't turn it off!!
I haven't watched a reality show since Anna Nicole bit it. Now she was a train wreck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.