Wikiposts

Its gonna get steamy!

Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:47 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its gonna get steamy!

According to Sky News, we are in for a scorcher of a week!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ures_To_The_UK

But, of course, according to some, the sun never shines here!

I have to say, since returning in April, the weather overall has been fantastic. Its probably climate change? Whatever it is, i'm staying in the pool this week lol
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:31 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its gonna get steamy!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
According to Sky News, we are in for a scorcher of a week!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ures_To_The_UK

But, of course, according to some, the sun never shines here!

I have to say, since returning in April, the weather overall has been fantastic. Its probably climate change? Whatever it is, i'm staying in the pool this week lol
wouldn't mind a max of 32, that's a very cool day round here for the next couple of months, we get around 35 to 40 every day at the moment, would hate to find out what they would call a heatwave round here..
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:35 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
wouldn't mind a max of 32, that's a very cool day round here for the next couple of months, we get around 35 to 40 every day at the moment, would hate to find out what they would call a heatwave round here..
Having recently returned from Sydney, I have a slight wry smile. All the locals complaining about how hot and sweaty they are! Hell i'm sat here and havent broken a sweat yet
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:14 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Having recently returned from Sydney, I have a slight wry smile. All the locals complaining about how hot and sweaty they are! Hell i'm sat here and havent broken a sweat yet
Remember a cab driver in Sydney telling us the hottest he'd ever been was Stonehenge during the 1990 heatwave in UK. Said they couldnt believe the heat during their trip. Mind you, I did a 41 in Sydney once. Man that was humid and horrible.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:12 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

we've been doing the same today We wandered off to the beach and everyone is in their swim suits and sweating up a strom, I think it's going to get hotter. I got back in time to gt the washing in and then it poured with rain for just a minute and back to sun.
I'm looking forward to the "hot" week to come.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:20 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
we've been doing the same today We wandered off to the beach and everyone is in their swim suits and sweating up a strom, I think it's going to get hotter. I got back in time to gt the washing in and then it poured with rain for just a minute and back to sun.
I'm looking forward to the "hot" week to come.
Hope you are enjoying yourself Mummy!

It seems to have cooled right down here, but we are right near the sea
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:41 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a really steamy day here and wew can see the sea from the front room. Theres a lovely breeze and all the locals are wilting We're loving it. But I can see if we were here for a few years it'd feel a bit too hot.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:05 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
It's been a really steamy day here and wew can see the sea from the front room. Theres a lovely breeze and all the locals are wilting We're loving it. But I can see if we were here for a few years it'd feel a bit too hot.
I'm so pleased you are enjoying yourself. We are living right on the sea too and the breeze is lovely.
Just had the perfect evening. Took OH to catch the boat across to work this evening. We got there early so we could sit outside the pub at the marinas water edge. I couldnt think of a nicer place to be on a summers evening. We even got to watch some Terns catching fish for supper.