Wikiposts

Interview!

Old Nov 12th 2011, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of
Default Interview!

Well, I must have rubbed my lucky rabbit's foot or something.

A subsidiary of my former employer has a possible opportunity. I was interviewed by phone for around two hours on Friday night, which seems to have gone OK as they are talking about flying me over (from Sydney to the UK) for the next stage.

The only problem is I am covering for my boss for the next four weeks whilst he is on leave. I may have to take a couple of the preverbial "sickies", which is not my style at all! Fly in and out, plus further interviews in four days, including a weekend?

Yesterday I met the buyers of our house, they were taking a photo in front of the "Sold" sign and I happened to be cutting the grass. They are a lovely young couple with two young kids. It is very pleasing that a young family will be moving in, hopefully for the long term. They love the house, garden and pool.

Have you ever been interested in who has bought your properties when you've moved?
Old Nov 12th 2011, 1:17 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview!

Wow that will be one whirlwind trip if you take a few days to go to UK and back
Nice to hear you have a lovely family buying the house, I was curious about who bought our first home, so we drove past a few years after selling, only to find they had knocked it down and built a bigger house. I was so sad, it was a tiny house on a huge city plot, so could easily hold the house, but I was sad to see it had gone.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it is all happening for you! for the next stage of the interview - looks like you are going to be very tired for a little while with the FIFO! (Avomine works wonders for helping you sleep on the plane LOL)
Old Dec 15th 2011, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of

Just back this morning from interviews in Scotland and the Netherlands on Monday and Tuesday. Flew back to Sydney from London via Hong Kong.

When I picked up a couple of voice messages in Hong Kong, one was along the lines of: "We are delighted to offer you the job..."!!!

Obviously I need to see a contract and get it signed, but I'm not anticipating any difficulties there (to be honest I would have given my right arm to rejoin this particular company).

So it's a Happy Christmas in the killerhales camp and we are off to "QUAY" tonight to celebrate!

If there is a way I can pass on my good fortune to any other forum members then please let me know ;-)
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:32 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, enjoy the celebration. Pass the rabbits foot along
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, thats great news!
Old Dec 16th 2011, 12:04 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Happy Christmas,

Bev
Old Dec 16th 2011, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant, good work
Old Dec 16th 2011, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic!!! Definitely celebration time in the Killerhales household!