Another update from me

Old Dec 15th 2011, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another update from me

We've been back here for about 16 months now.
Last time I posted an update I had a job. Now I don't! What was meant to be a nice little part time job turned out to be the most stressful job I ever had. The pay wasn't worth the stress and, although it was horrible not to survive the 6 month probation period, it was a relief to get a good night's sleep and not wake up worrying about something I should or should not have done.
So I'm back to looking for a job and am hoping something comes up soon.
In the meantime, my writing career appears to be taking off. My first (e-book) was released at the end of August and has received great reviews. My novella comes out at the end of March and I have another novel due out 6 weeks later. The royalties aren't great but I'll take anything.
Our son is doing well at school. He loves it here.
My husband is very busy. He's lucky enough to be working in a pre-racing yard that isn't being hit by the bad economy. In fact, I think they have more horses this year than they did this time last year.
We're struggling a bit financially, but I've become very good at feeding us all on a low budget.
All in all, things aren't easy but we're still really glad to be back.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another update from me

Sorry about the job, but so happy you have no regrets and are happy to be home!
Old Dec 15th 2011, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about the money paying job but ... a writer!! Wow, all the best with that and royalties are royalties after all! Well done!
Old Dec 16th 2011, 5:20 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are overall happy with your return to England
Old Dec 17th 2011, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorry1
Glad you are overall happy with your return to England
I'm so glad that you no longer have to go to that stressful job. I had one of those and lasted about a month and a half. One of the most stressful times of my life.

Much success on your e-books.