Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I'm off but before I go...............

I'm off but before I go...............

Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:30 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm off but before I go...............

Originally Posted by kporte
I thought all the whinging whiners were on mbttuk?
In a way that is correct. What I think happens is this, these whinging whiners leave the UK and go to AUS, once there some see the light and adapt to the lifestyle there but others don`t and thus yearn to go back to the UK. They then come on here whining about how terrible AUS is no culture, too hot, expensive housing, giant insects, luna landscapes, still too hot, cold beer etc. They then finally do return to the UK just to complain about the immigrants, rain, expensive housing, British rail, England football team, warm beer, more rain, no jobs and still more rain. It seems most of these whinging whiners just go full circle.

What a wonderful thing hindsight is
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:34 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
I can`t figure out this last activity thing, When on somebody`s profile it states their last activity whether it be yesterday, last week or even last year. Then next to other peoples activity there is a void with nothing there like they are no longer on the site, this was on your profile
Well thats a buggar It says right at this moment that my last activity was yesterday..........But you might not be able to see that

If a poster signs out permanently, it usually says so ,under their avatar......Some posters dont like to show they are on line and hide that fact..you will see that i never have an X in my box...

This i did cos i use to have an idiot that followed me around the forum And well it got on my nerves
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Well thats a buggar It says right at this moment that my last activity was yesterday..........But you might not be able to see that

If a poster signs out permanently, it usually says so ,under their avatar......Some posters dont like to show they are on line and hide that fact..you will see that i never have an X in my box...

This i did cos i use to have an idiot that followed me around the forum And well it got on my nerves
Oooh Sans...you got a stalker?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

In a way that is correct. What I think happens is this, these whinging whiners leave the UK and go to AUS, once there some see the light and adapt to the lifestyle there but others don`t and thus yearn to go back to the UK. They then come on here whining about how terrible AUS is no culture, too hot, expensive housing, giant insects, luna landscapes, still too hot, cold beer etc. They then finally do return to the UK just to complain about the immigrants, rain, expensive housing, British rail, England football team, warm beer, more rain, no jobs and still more rain. It seems most of these whinging whiners just go full circle.

What a wonderful thing hindsight is
Well don't count me on that list of whingers. Since i have returned i am a changed and wonderful person

No amount if immigrants, rain, football or warm beer would have me running back to OZ, afterall OZ is FULL of immigrants, i was one once
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:53 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Oooh Sans...you got a stalker?
lols I did have once, it was my magnetic charm ..........But i fettled them haha
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

lols I did have once, it was my magnetic charm ..........But i fettled them haha
Must be that sweet, cutie faced avatar you got....makes one want to pick you up and give you a cuddle
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:56 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Well don't count me on that list of whingers. Since i have returned i am a changed and wonderful person

No amount if immigrants, rain, football or warm beer would have me running back to OZ, afterall OZ is FULL of immigrants, i was one once
Did i miss the rain I've just spent 4 days in Scotland and it was sunshinning there too
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:57 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Must be that sweet, cutie faced avatar you got....makes one want to pick you up and give you a cuddle
AWE!!! I likes having a cuddle......But my Avatar at the time was a pussy
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:37 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
afterall OZ is FULL of immigrants, i was one once
I mentioned immigrants for exactly the reason that you have put above.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:42 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Some posters dont like to show they are on line and hide that fact..you will see that i never have an X in my box...
Well there is somebody on here that doesn`t know how to use this feature and hide the fact that she`s on-line
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Well there is somebody on here that doesn`t know how to use this feature and hide the fact that she`s on-line
Would that person's last activity be today at 4:44 pm?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:51 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Why don`t you start a thread about how single parent mothers are bleeding the UK system or why non-home owners in the UK should be allowed to vote, I`m sure either of these would raise the entertainment value straight away.
Er...Non-home owners in the UK can vote
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:53 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Scout
Would that person's last activity be today at 4:44 pm?
It says 9.44 am on my machine.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:55 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Er...Non-home owners in the UK can vote
I know they can but the suggestion was that they shouldn`t be allowed to, in order to annoy people
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:58 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I know they can but the suggestion was that they shouldn`t be allowed to, in order to annoy people
Are you sure your male????? You are a wicked person Jewels

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.