I'm home!!! :D

Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm home!!! :D

Well we've finally arrived back to sunny Wigan, or rather not so sunny today as its cloudy but thats fine by me!

I must admit that at the minute I dont know which country I'm in, which time zone it is and I'm thoroughly amazed that its still morning here!! We've been travelling for 24 hrs with no sleep so I'm all over the place! lol. I have to board another plane to Cyprus on Sunday too!

I've got to say that at the minute I'm over the bloody moon to be back! I haven't even ventured outside properly yet but to see the lovely countryside as we were coming in to land and then driving back to Wigan from Manchester Airport and seeing old country pubs and cows in fields etc, just those little things made me happy to be back!

I'm under no illusion that I will be wearing the rose tints again for a while but so far I'm 100% sure that we did the right thing in coming back home and not waiting for another 2 yrs for the citizenship etc. We can always change our mind on that front over the next few years anyway.

Been busy unpacking and changing my details with banks and tax office's etc since we got back but I'm now off for a well deserved shower and maybe a nap, although it may be easier on the body clock if I try and stay awake until tonight, not sure if I'll make it though! lol.

Oh and if anybody's worried about the luggage allowance with Singapore Airlines, dont be! We were only supposed to have 20kg each but my case was 26.5 and the gf's was 28 and they were put through no questions asked! They just put a "Heavy Baggage" sticker on them and sent them on their way! lol, so that helped.

Just have to find a job and a car now!!

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:51 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm home!!! :D

Originally Posted by wafc
Well we've finally arrived back to sunny Wigan, or rather not so sunny today as its cloudy but thats fine by me!

I must admit that at the minute I dont know which country I'm in, which time zone it is and I'm thoroughly amazed that its still morning here!! We've been travelling for 24 hrs with no sleep so I'm all over the place! lol. I have to board another plane to Cyprus on Sunday too!

I've got to say that at the minute I'm over the bloody moon to be back! I haven't even ventured outside properly yet but to see the lovely countryside as we were coming in to land and then driving back to Wigan from Manchester Airport and seeing old country pubs and cows in fields etc, just those little things made me happy to be back!

I'm under no illusion that I will be wearing the rose tints again for a while but so far I'm 100% sure that we did the right thing in coming back home and not waiting for another 2 yrs for the citizenship etc. We can always change our mind on that front over the next few years anyway.

Been busy unpacking and changing my details with banks and tax office's etc since we got back but I'm now off for a well deserved shower and maybe a nap, although it may be easier on the body clock if I try and stay awake until tonight, not sure if I'll make it though! lol.

Oh and if anybody's worried about the luggage allowance with Singapore Airlines, dont be! We were only supposed to have 20kg each but my case was 26.5 and the gf's was 28 and they were put through no questions asked! They just put a "Heavy Baggage" sticker on them and sent them on their way! lol, so that helped.

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Welcome home Stu!!! - hope you enjoy being back in the motherland!

P.S It's 24 and sunny on the south coastBUT rain is forecast for tomorrow -did you bring all that Oz rain with you???
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:52 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see it feels right for you Stu. Look forward to seeing if you still feel that way in a few months.

Nice one mate.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:56 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home you lucky bugger
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Ahhh Stu

So glad you're happy n home.
Keep it that way and enjoy England. Have a pint of real ale for me will you
Enjoy Cyprus
xx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased you have arrived safe and sound.
Look forward to what you've been up to in the coming months

Lynne
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home mate!!

Good to hear you gt back safely!

I know what you mean about seeing all the sights. Landing at heathrow was so fab. I didnt care that it was cloudy, it just felt like home!

Its been peeing down here but i love it!

Take care mat let us know how it all goes!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Really pleased for you, glad you got back safely. Good luck with your new life back home.

Stacey xx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Glad you're home safe n sound... now....please go and have a decent indian takeaway for me

Best wishes for returning to UK life
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:39 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Really pleased for you Stu. Enjoy a Hollands pudding just for me
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Home and the very best of luck
Chrissy
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:12 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home Stu - glad you made it back ok. Enjoy
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your home safe Stu & Karen

Hope you're enjoying the rain as much as we are!

Mike & Jo
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

Yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Had just read a post slagging off the uk, you've cheered me up again, great you're happy to be back. Please keep posting, i'm sure i'm not the only one who is kept sane by happy to be home posters. A
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:26 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Speak to you soon.

Stu

oh lovely to hear from you, you sound so happy, i bet very tired, but happy.......

i cant help but feel abit jealous! we wont be long

hope the old body clock falls back into place and goodluck car and job hunting.xxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.