I'm going back

Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm going back

Right I've had enough of Britain. It's a third world country. I'm going to pack my bags and return to Oz.
I can't live any longer without casual Fridays,minimum chips,free healthcare,cheap dental costs and last but not least meat pies.
The sheer quality of goods in Australia blah! blah! blah!
The Uk - Muslims,immigrants ,rapists,papist, papist rapists.
Blah! blah!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: I'm going back

Originally Posted by kevin747
Right I've had enough of Britain. It's a third world country. I'm going to pack my bags and return to Oz.
I can't live any longer without casual Fridays,minimum chips,free healthcare,cheap dental costs and last but not least meat pies.
Blah! blah!
I'll come too. I'm fed up of getting stabbed and raped whilst i go shopping in Tesco's.
The price of lettuce here is disgusting too..bloody rip off Britain. Not to mention my teeth, i flogged them to help pay my bills.

I'm off to OZ to be an immigrant...
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I'll come too. I'm fed up of getting stabbed and raped whilst i go shopping in Tesco's.
The price of lettuce here is disgusting too..bloody rip off Britain. Not to mention my teeth, i flogged them to help pay my bills.

Not to mention dodgy grannies selling goldfish.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 7:07 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevin747
Blah! blah!
I'm staying then....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

glad to be back, the countryside, cream teas, the choice I avoid all big supermarkets like the plague especially those beginning with T! I ignore the papers as they like doom and gloom but I get out there and enjoy what history what a place I think I will stay!!!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

salopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud of

What! There's no minimum chips in Britain! That's it, I'm with you Brits1 I'm staying............ bet it gets cold over there too
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

I'm staying....all these people leaving means more room for me and less traffic to boot!
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

slidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant future

Umm I never really left it was all just a dream!
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz

Holy crapola R.....I feel denied....the most that's ever happened to me at the big T is the occasional case of trolley rage!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What are minimum chips?
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
What are minimum chips?
lol...I was thinking of asking that very same question....
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

ROFL kevin and Nu Shooz you crack me up, I was actually having a not loving the UK day until I logged on and saw this
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandergirl
ROFL kevin and Nu Shooz you crack me up, I was actually having a not loving the UK day until I logged on and saw this
I wondered where you had gone.Hope things are well.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I'm doing fine, I might post a new thread for my update.

I'm going back to Aus because Picnic bars in the UK have raisins in them - howzat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.