Wikiposts

As I was saying.......

Old Jun 21st 2009, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice
Default Re: As I was saying.......

Originally Posted by cricket1again
Thanks again everyone. Things are just falling into place now it's all happening. A friend knows someone who has a house to rent from the 10th August onwards and is happy to rent it temporarily to us on her recommendation, which is good because it means no upfront 6 months rent payment.

Budget hire cars is the cheapest and easiest way to hire a car straight from the airport. Someone else has furniture we can borrow till ours arrives and things are just happening with ease for a change which I must admit, is just so helpful.
Hey cricket... good luck with everything.

Just a note on the hire car - I am hiring from Penny Car Hire... they were by far the cheapest, and they pick you up from the airport. You might want to check that out.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:12 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cathy22w
Hey cricket... good luck with everything.

Just a note on the hire car - I am hiring from Penny Car Hire... they were by far the cheapest, and they pick you up from the airport. You might want to check that out.
Thanks Cathy! Someone else mentioned them. I'll contact them and see what deal they have.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1again
I am going home to England on the 10th August 2009. I am so happy.

I am having an online party and I am allowed lots of wishes. If you'd like to receive a 'you've got 3 wishes' e card, PM me, and I will send you a wish receipt.
You can then send your own wish card to others and say what you wish for them.

I have no bad wishes. I hope everyone gets their special request or wish whatever their circumstances.

Anyone who spoils the thread or who cannot contribute positively, then it will be a shame when you can get your message heard by sending it by PM.

Anyway, we're cracking the champers tonight for a couple of other good reasons and good bits of news today.

Good wishes to everyone, friend and foe. Good luck to everyone.
Good luck to you
C
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As Cricket is no longer a member of BE and thus cannot reply to the good wishes, I am going to close the thread here