Wikiposts

As I was saying.......

Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:28 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default As I was saying.......

I am going home to England on the 10th August 2009. I am so happy.

I am having an online party and I am allowed lots of wishes. If you'd like to receive a 'you've got 3 wishes' e card, PM me, and I will send you a wish receipt.
You can then send your own wish card to others and say what you wish for them.

I have no bad wishes. I hope everyone gets their special request or wish whatever their circumstances.

Anyone who spoils the thread or who cannot contribute positively, then it will be a shame when you can get your message heard by sending it by PM.

Anyway, we're cracking the champers tonight for a couple of other good reasons and good bits of news today.

Good wishes to everyone, friend and foe. Good luck to everyone.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Mr Itchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: As I was saying.......

I wish you all the best and hope all goes well for you and hubby.I have enjoyed reading your posts and have learnt from your experiences of the Gold Coast, both good and bad.
Are you going to be singing Tom Jones' "The green, green, grass, of home" as you touchdown?.

Take care

Mr Itchy
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

clairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant futureclairemoir has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cricket1again

I am having an online party and I am allowed lots of wishes. If you'd like to receive a 'you've got 3 wishes' e card, PM me, and I will send you a wish receipt.

I have no bad wishes. I hope everyone gets their special request or wish whatever their circumstances.

Anyone who spoils the thread or who cannot contribute positively, then it will be a shame when you can get your message heard by sending it by PM.

Anyway, we're cracking the champers tonight for a couple of other good reasons and good bits of news today.

Congratulations I am really happy for you! We kissed the ground when we got home and I promise to have a toast to you this evening!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:16 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Your not pregnant are you
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:41 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Your not pregnant are you
Might be. Not sure. How does it happen again???
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

stu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to allstu66 is a name known to all

congratulations!! you're posts have hepled me no end, we fly on the the 5th july!! hooray!

good luck

xx
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:45 am
Banned

Thankyou everyone. It seems quite a few are returning back to the UK around the same time. Good luck to all.

I am just over the moon now the tickets are finally booked and hubby's health has improved. Off out for breakfast with my son and his fiancee this morning. They look a bit glum because we're going but they are returning to the UK themselves in 12 months time so they say, once their house is built anyway. My son has lately been willing us to go home so that he has a bed to sleep in when they arrive!

Kids! There's never any peace.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Cricket. I won't be far behind
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

lucky bugger! wish you all the best. hopefully it will be me joining you but not for 2-3 more years if I can tolerate US that much longer.. Love US but miss England more and more as I age
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:47 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Might be. Not sure. How does it happen again???
Errr!!! Um...well.... i seem to remember its when he takes his eye off the ball
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Heljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to behold

Good luck and best wishes to you cricket on your return to England. I'm sure it'll be successful.

We're off at the end of July. Will miss some bits of Aus, but can't wait to get out of this rental (swimming pool is lovely, mind) and back to my own house. I'll busy myself with redecorating and planting some trees in the garden.

Take care, Cricket
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sans
Errr!!! Um...well.... i seem to remember its when he takes his eye off the ball
I seem to remember that it was when I took my eye off the ball.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:13 pm
Banned

Thanks again everyone. Things are just falling into place now it's all happening. A friend knows someone who has a house to rent from the 10th August onwards and is happy to rent it temporarily to us on her recommendation, which is good because it means no upfront 6 months rent payment.

Budget hire cars is the cheapest and easiest way to hire a car straight from the airport. Someone else has furniture we can borrow till ours arrives and things are just happening with ease for a change which I must admit, is just so helpful.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

All the best, Cricket! At last there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you. I am sure it will all work out just brilliantly for you!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and Best Wishes for the future. I am sure you have made the right decision

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.