How's about this then?

Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default How's about this then?

Hope not too gooey for you! Reminds me of my Mum singing this when I was a child....

Flea - thought maybe you'd like some of the piccies? A bit Dali-ish??
(Sorry, I'm such a philistine..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b6-k3vLuSA
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:54 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's about this then?

Originally Posted by jojosan
Hope not too gooey for you! Reminds me of my Mum singing this when I was a child....

Flea - thought maybe you'd like some of the piccies? A bit Dali-ish??
(Sorry, I'm such a philistine..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b6-k3vLuSA
Lovely pics thanx Jo!

But you bought back memories with Roger Whittaker as my dad used to whistle like him!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Well those are good memories then!!

I think I used to get him (Roger that is, not your Dad!) mixed up with Val Doonican. I used to think that young Val and young my Dad were the same person...
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:19 pm

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I used to get him (Roger that is, not your Dad!) mixed up with Val Doonican. I used to think that young Val and young my Dad were the same person...
hehe Val Doonican, that's a blast from the past

how about 'Bernie, the Bolt' (did we ever get to see him?)
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:51 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gawwd! Val Doonican and his woolly jumpers

No I dont think we did get to see Bernie the bolt. My dad always watched the Golden Shot. I am even old enough to remember when the ditzy blond Anne Aston was Bobs sidekick
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Oh gawwd! Val Doonican and his woolly jumpers

No I dont think we did get to see Bernie the bolt. My dad always watched the Golden Shot. I am even old enough to remember when the ditzy blond Anne Aston was Bobs sidekick
val doonican ...don't forget his rocking chair

wow bernie the bolt, that's going back a bit, think the prog was just starting when i was going out.