How are you all???

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:02 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default How are you all???

Well peeps I do pop in now and again just to see how life is for everyone on the site and hoping everyone is well and happy.

So where is everyone??how are you all doing??Honeymommy, Hiddenpaw, Bromleygirl??how about Dotty?any word from her?Calle?Susan?Linda?

Are you all ok ? how are those waiting to return...Bennyhill? see I have less brain cells now so can't remember peeps names but I would love to know how life is for you all.

We are all very happy to be here in green Blighty. Mr Pants is busy looking for work still but has interview tomorrow..fingers crossed.!!Mini Pants is very happy enjoying pre-school and wearing wellies.!!!Excited at all the new friends she has and all the toys they have ( still waiting for our container)!!Our dog is enjoying running for miles and miles in the never-ending fields and woods.
Mini Pants and I will be celebrating our birthdays over the next 2 weeks and can't wait as we will be amongst loved ones. Girlie nights out for me and jelly and "pass the parcel" for her....yipppeeeee. I can honestly say for the first time in 3yrs that I am looking forward to christmas this year..a proper one with all the glitter, trimmings and bad candle cards sent by long lost rellies..!!
I don't regret living in Oz and have days when I miss ceratin aspects of it but I am 100% certain that coming home was the best decision we made. Oz will be my second home....thats the way I like to look at it for now !

Well enough ramblings..I do hope you are all still looking in on this forum and that we can possibly get that meeting up party organised..take care happy peeps.Hope your all well and for those due to return....keep smiling it won't be long until your here.
All the best

P
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How are you all???

Originally Posted by Pants
Well peeps I do pop in now and again just to see how life is for everyone on the site and hoping everyone is well and happy.

So where is everyone??how are you all doing??Honeymommy, Hiddenpaw, Bromleygirl??how about Dotty?any word from her?Calle?Susan?Linda?

Are you all ok ? how are those waiting to return...Bennyhill? see I have less brain cells now so can't remember peeps names but I would love to know how life is for you all.

We are all very happy to be here in green Blighty. Mr Pants is busy looking for work still but has interview tomorrow..fingers crossed.!!Mini Pants is very happy enjoying pre-school and wearing wellies.!!!Excited at all the new friends she has and all the toys they have ( still waiting for our container)!!Our dog is enjoying running for miles and miles in the never-ending fields and woods.
Mini Pants and I will be celebrating our birthdays over the next 2 weeks and can't wait as we will be amongst loved ones. Girlie nights out for me and jelly and "pass the parcel" for her....yipppeeeee. I can honestly say for the first time in 3yrs that I am looking forward to christmas this year..a proper one with all the glitter, trimmings and bad candle cards sent by long lost rellies..!!
I don't regret living in Oz and have days when I miss ceratin aspects of it but I am 100% certain that coming home was the best decision we made. Oz will be my second home....thats the way I like to look at it for now !

Well enough ramblings..I do hope you are all still looking in on this forum and that we can possibly get that meeting up party organised..take care happy peeps.Hope your all well and for those due to return....keep smiling it won't be long until your here.
All the best

P
Hiya hun, course I'm still here - not gonna quit now just before my 12 months back in the UK is up...got just over a month to go and then I'll retire....or post an update...I dunno!!!

Got your mail this morning. So glad things are going well. I'm sure we can have a toast to yours and Little Miss P's birthdays. How old again? (Little Miss of course, not you!!)

Will write soon, take care

HP

p.s Mr HP and myself may be coming down to Bognor Regis soon (a kind of weekend break...is it like Noosa do you know? ) Seriously, is that near you?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

All the best

P
Hey pants... Great to hear your news.. Wonderful...

Haven't got my lot in wellies, as they are a little too old, but will try the 8yr old twins out with them as they adore puddles and I hate washing... LOL

Things are settling here... Kids are doing great in school.. Eldest (13) is starting Business studies GCSE allready as he is above grade level... Next son (11) takes his 11+ this week and seems great in the practise tests.. The twins (8) are enjoying themselves but funnily enough they seem behind a little compared to the other kids except in maths.... All have plenty of friends and it's so nice to have kids popping round to play here rather than having to arrange playdates....
Mr Honeymommy is doing well in his job, but has started sending out his CV to see if a better one turns up with more managerial position.

I start work on Thursday at the local hospital on an Orthopedic ward which I love....

Still miss California like crazy, but also enjoying our return here now.... Guess it's as you say.. 1st and 2nd homes...

Looking forward also to a great xmas here, but first we are going to have a dam good bonfire night!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Well thats us.....

So glad to hear you are happy and settled....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:22 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

All the best

P
Hi Pants!!
I'm still here lurking about. I'm at that awful stage, getting all things in order one by one , but in between the waiting is awful!
It is so nice to read your thread and dream of next Christmas when we'll be back in Blighty as well. I can only imagine a proper English Christmas around the rellies. I am very happy for you.
You mentioned your dog running around. our little dogs look forward to their daily walk but walking here in the US is horrible, at least in my area. I keep promising them that next year they'll have truly pleasant walks in a truly beautiful and pleasant land.
I have a birthday this month as well. So happy happy birthday to us all! Mine is 23rd, when is yours and little ones?
That meeting up party sounds great. So if you have one before I arrive you can just all plan on another one again next year, because I will certainly feel like celebrating.
I hope you and all the other happy returnees keep posting from time to time. It really helps keep my spirits up while waiting.
Oh, and good luck to Mr Pants on the interview!
calle
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:38 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent to hear from you gals.....

Little Miss P will be 3 and of course you know how old or rather how young moi will be..ssshhhhhh secret squirrel stuff.
Calle mine is the 9th of this month and mini Pants is 14th..happy birthday to us happy birthday to us..!!!I hope you have a good one..!

HP..Bognor is not far from us at all.....will it be just you 2 or is baby paw coming too....we must try and meet up. Email me yep..!!Noosa...errmmmmm no......I haven't spent much time there only for work reasons..driving through it mainly but I think it's ok..chichester is not far and I think its supposed to be very pretty.

Honeymommy.....lovely to hear all your news..good luck with the job. I hope Mr HM gets a job more upto his spec.

Calle you will soon be here...so much to look forward to so keep happy.
So no-one has heard from Dotty then?? she must still be on her tour with hubby...

speak soon

P
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:08 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

All the best

P
Hi Pants,

So glad to hear things are going well for you and your family, keeping fingers crossed for Mr Pants on the job front, I am sure something will come along soon.

I still regularly look in to see how everyone is going on and to help if I can. There wasn't really anyone around when I was coming back and I know how hard it was, anyhow as you all know we have never looked back and coming back home was the best decision we have ever made.

We are looking forward to Christmas and can't believe that it is this time of the year again, where did that go??!!

Happy birthday to both you and mini pants.

I have been wondering also about dotty, as you say she is maybe on her big trip. I certainly hope that she hasn't deserted us as I always enjoyed her posts.

Its so nice to hear everyones news. Keep it coming

Susan
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:55 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

We've been back nearly four months now and it's flown by. Move into our new house at the weekend!! Can't wait. Our container is arriving to be unpacked (after ages in storage!) next week but goodness knows where we'll put all the furniture!!!

My job is great, hubby has a permanent job too and little one is loving being back. We are looking forward to Christmas, although it was a different one in Perth last year, we are so glad to be celebrating it this time in the UK.

xx
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:56 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janeyray
We've been back nearly four months now and it's flown by. Move into our new house at the weekend!! Can't wait. Our container is arriving to be unpacked (after ages in storage!) next week but goodness knows where we'll put all the furniture!!!

My job is great, hubby has a permanent job too and little one is loving being back. We are looking forward to Christmas, although it was a different one in Perth last year, we are so glad to be celebrating it this time in the UK.

xx
What - no hankering after the sunshine and beaches this time of year?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:03 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Don
What - no hankering after the sunshine and beaches this time of year?
Hey, you know what, it will be years before I ever want to be in scortching blistering heat again lol

I only have to think about the days when it was over 45c and I start to hyperventilate!!

I'm fine here, just the odd summer holiday or two a year will do me fine!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:22 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janeyray
Hey, you know what, it will be years before I ever want to be in scortching blistering heat again lol

I only have to think about the days when it was over 45c and I start to hyperventilate!!

I'm fine here, just the odd summer holiday or two a year will do me fine!!
Must say the 20C temps in Nov are rather pleasant for us central Europeans this year - we will nearly always get snow by end Nov so just enjoying the mini heatwave