Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

how things change in 24 hours

how things change in 24 hours

Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how things change in 24 hours

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Way to go Maggy!!!

I'll tell you what, the strength that I've seen from some of the women on this site lately is unbelievable!!

Bah humbug to whoever says we are the weaker sex!! Put our backs against the wall and see who comes out fighting and stronger eh?

I really hope everything continues to stay positive for you I really do.

Thanks darling I can assure you everything is rosie from here on up lol.

Maggy is BACK and as strong and confident as ever.

I feel like a kid in a sweetie shop and someone else is paying the bill
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

the old maggy is back eh?

all single men in perth......RUN!
thats all i can tell you

thanks for the update maggy. great to see the old maggy back, this is like the old posts i remember
it would have been a lot easier to run and hide pal, but not you, you did it your way. you must have some great friends around you.
wish you all the luck in the world!
soapy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:46 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell you how happy I am that you stayed...lots of luck...
Old Jun 15th 2007, 8:06 am
I'll have a double double

dozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by maggy
Thanks darling I can assure you everything is rosie from here on up lol.

Maggy is BACK and as strong and confident as ever.

I feel like a kid in a sweetie shop and someone else is paying the bill
Nice to see a positive ending and even more pleased your staying and not coming back to the UK....but would also suggest to seek some counseling and professional help as your posts swings from one extreme to another in only a short time frame, wouldn't want to see you back booking your flights again in a few weeks....your better off there by far...

rgds

John