Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

How much for shipping back to uk

Wikiposts

How much for shipping back to uk

Old Oct 31st 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all
Default Re: How much for shipping back to uk

Originally Posted by sfr09
HI
We just came back from Sydney to leics with 40ft container cost 10,800 including car door to door . Company was Movements International if that helps
Hi were there any issues with shipping back the car?? we were thinking we might bring both of ours back but not sure of the processes?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Dunno if your still looking at prices but i was quoted, for a full container and no car, $10300 that was with graces (doree bonner)

expensive business this moving lark eh.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:25 am
Just Joined

arthurj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I just want to put my 2 cents in for the first time. I have never used a shipping company before but I have read some other posts on other forums and they said to use a comparison website called http://www.currencyfinder.co.uk/shipping.html I read stories of people saving money and some of the companies names i see on here are on there. Let me know if it helps. oh my wife just said you should put the price you already have in the comments box. Good Luck