Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

How much to live in Edinburgh area

How much to live in Edinburgh area

Old Feb 26th 2013, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

JaniceRae is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face How much to live in Edinburgh area

Anyone tell me how much for 2 adults to live will have own home but need to know about food and utility's and what you would need to get buy on.I think we will also need to buy a rental property to bring in an income incase we cannot find jobs.Getting really desperate to find ways we can go back and live.Buying a property to rent out is scary but I think we will have to be realistic as I hear jobs are hard to get we will need to find some way to support our selfs.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much to live in Edinburgh area

this might be a daft question but if you have money to buy rental property why don't you use that money to live on until you find jobs, invest money etc. instead of buying another property.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much to live in Edinburgh area

Depending on the area of Edinburgh the housing market can be really competitive which pushes prices up. It's hard to say about utilities when we don't know what style of home you will have.