Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

How many go back to England?

How many go back to England?

Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:53 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many go back to England?

Originally Posted by denver
I love the saying only boring people get bored.
if the cap fits......

Originally Posted by denver
So now I am finding London boring
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=79
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:15 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
She never fails does she?
Old Feb 24th 2007, 11:43 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
Old Mar 10th 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paulrachel
No i don't know the answer, but after speaking to a removal company, they say they have never been so busy with returning furniture back to UK from Perth..(not sure about East).
It must be the house prices.
spoke to kent shipping company last week, they said 20 families a fortnight from Brisbane & Gold coast go back to UK
Old Mar 10th 2007, 11:40 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula 1
spoke to kent shipping company last week, they said 20 families a fortnight from Brisbane & Gold coast go back to UK
Hi Paula, very good friends of ours returned to the UK after 9 years in Q'land last year and, the 3 shipping co's who gave them quotes all told them that they have 50-60 calls a week from UK migrants wishing to return, so it seems things haven't slowed up over east at all. Are you returning to the UK?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Lorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really niceLorane Grainger is just really nice
Unhappy Re: How many go back to England?

Hi.

I am very new at this, however I have been looking to possibly return to England, even though I think my husband would prefer to stay here in Canada.
We've been living here for 18yrs. this June (2007) the kids are now young adults, but when I look at how I've not been able to work steady at one company and I go through times (nearly every winter time) to go back to England I know I have to make the decision, now
Both my husband's immediately and my immediately family are in England, and I know they enjoy coming to visit, but now I want to go back and be able to just have a phone conversation or get in the car and visit them, it is just to lonely now and I miss them a lot!!!!
I just want to know has any one else moved back to England from Ontario.

Pinning and depressed.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:53 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorane Grainger
Hi.

I am very new at this, however I have been looking to possibly return to England, even though I think my husband would prefer to stay here in Canada.
We've been living here for 18yrs. this June (2007) the kids are now young adults, but when I look at how I've not been able to work steady at one company and I go through times (nearly every winter time) to go back to England I know I have to make the decision, now
Both my husband's immediately and my immediately family are in England, and I know they enjoy coming to visit, but now I want to go back and be able to just have a phone conversation or get in the car and visit them, it is just to lonely now and I miss them a lot!!!!

Pinning and depressed.
hiya and welcome to BE

why not start a thread of your own introducing yourself and hopefully more peeps will see you.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:57 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Pinning and depressed.
Hello and welcome to BE
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:41 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Pinning and depressed.
Hello Lorane and welcome to BE. I have just been reading posts from afew other members wishing to return to the UK from Canada. Here is the link incase you wish to read them and good luck to you.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432245
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:25 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MandyB
Everyone seems to be harping on about Australia, but wot about New Zealand. I live in Christchurch and am considering (very strongly) leaving, hopefully to Australia, though i have to go through the whole immigration crap again, or back to blighty. Anybody else in my situation.

Love the country, can't survive on the wages - got Melbourne in mind.
Don't blame you. NZ is virtually turning into a 3rd World Country. You'll enjoy Australia more.