Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

How did your pets cope when you moved them back?

Wikiposts

How did your pets cope when you moved them back?

Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

gailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nicegailc is just really nice
Default Re: How did your pets cope when you moved them back?

Originally Posted by happyglow
I haven't analysed in great detail but reckon I'm spending about half of what I spent on groceries in Canada, if I include wine, beer, cleaning products etc. Bear in mind though I'm a pescatarian who eats a fairly unusual diet (lots of raw food, low carb but plus too many chips and mushy peas atm!), so that probably doesn't help much. Sorry
Ah - there are those mush peas again
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did your pets cope when you moved them back?

OUr cat flew back from Australia...27 hours in a cage and then 5 hours at Animal Reception, Heathrow.

We collected her, she ate a huge bowl of food, filled her litter tray and slept. The following day she went out and was fine. We have since moved the other way and she was fine. She is a lap cat and as long as her 'family' are around, she was OK. (and she was young...3yrs one way, almost 6yrs the other and in great health)