Wikiposts

HOME !!!

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:56 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default HOME !!!

I always think of you guys when i hear this song.........brings tears to my eyes, and i am sure it will to yours.

Chin up guys....it wont be long before you go 'home'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUpB69e-JEs
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future
Default Re: HOME !!!

thanks for that i love westlife they are fab it made my night
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

happy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond repute

Love that song, I heard it the other day and it tugged at my heart. All the best 'at home', annx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much; great song! Definitely is how I am feeling right now. Perfect song
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
I always think of you guys when i hear this song.........brings tears to my eyes, and i am sure it will to yours.

Issie,

That song is...well as they say "The words say it all" it should be the Anthem to ExPats rReturning Home.....it will now be played all the time when I have had "one of those days" and alas that gets more frequent the longer I am here.
Cheers
Jackie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:30 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Issie,

That song is...well as they say "The words say it all" it should be the Anthem to ExPats rReturning Home.....it will now be played all the time when I have had "one of those days" and alas that gets more frequent the longer I am here.
Cheers
Jackie

Hope it's soon for you Jackie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

We are hoping for next summer...what to get the children in the schools...Thanks for the song
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's soon for you Jackie
Yes hopefully, I think I will stop posting now though..you hear so many crossed remarks and advice it just gets to confusing...some people go home...say they looooove it then the next thing you hear they are back in Aus.. and visa versa. I am now just going to stick what is in my heart and head...much easier that way...we have not told anybody here anyway so when we go we just go....
Thanks anyway for the song....
Jackie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:57 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Yes hopefully, I think I will stop posting now though..you hear so many crossed remarks and advice it just gets to confusing...some people go home...say they looooove it then the next thing you hear they are back in Aus.. and visa versa. I am now just going to stick what is in my heart and head...much easier that way...we have not told anybody here anyway so when we go we just go....
Thanks anyway for the song....
Jackie
Why are you so bothered about Kris returning, she has made a decision for her family based on her experiences. If you base your decision to go home on what a bunch of strangers say then you are mad. It isn't confusing. If you are unhappy here you look into the possibility of returning. it isn't always as easy as all that but for most people it is possible to return albeit not immediately. If you are happy with your decision to return to the UK then stick by it, you don't have to justify it to anybody particularly a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:12 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Why are you so bothered about Kris returning, she has made a decision for her family based on her experiences. If you base your decision to go home on what a bunch of strangers say then you are mad. It isn't confusing. If you are unhappy here you look into the possibility of returning. it isn't always as easy as all that but for most people it is possible to return albeit not immediately. If you are happy with your decision to return to the UK then stick by it, you don't have to justify it to anybody particularly a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.
True. We all hardly know what is best for us nevermind listening to others who can never fully understand the motivations and drivers of another.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:29 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

I guess its the self doubt sometimes that makes us interact with others to see what they are thinking .I dare say for a few who want to go home are in some way just as desperate to stay so they arnt seen as failures which ofcourse they arnt .
The opinions of others can give them hope for a short while and if it helps to get them to settle and save all the hardship of going back to the uk then its a good thing .
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:33 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
I guess its the self doubt sometimes that makes us interact with others to see what they are thinking .I dare say for a few who want to go home are in some way just as desperate to stay so they arnt seen as failures which ofcourse they arnt .
The opinions of others can give them hope for a short while and if it helps to get them to settle and save all the hardship of going back to the uk then its a good thing .
I agree but to throw your toys out of your pram and say you aren't going to post anymore because you don't like what you are reading is a bit daft. Reading the advice given here is great but ultimately you have to take your own decisions and be big enough to stand by them.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:54 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

I agree but to throw your toys out of your pram and say you aren't going to post anymore because you don't like what you are reading is a bit daft. Reading the advice given here is great but ultimately you have to take your own decisions and be big enough to stand by them.
Fair comment .
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Hey check out the video on the official website. It will have u in tears
Raven