Hi, it's been a while.

Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really nice
Default Hi, it's been a while.

Long time no see.

I used to frequent these boards a few years ago when we were bright eyed and bushy tailed all ready to board a flight to Australia with our rose tinted spectacles on (is that term still in vogue? ) now after much turmoil and years of heartbreak and tears I have finally got the go ahead from the better half for our family to return home to Wales.

I know there will be more tears and hurdles ahead but I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm finally going home.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:08 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, it's been a while.

Congratulations you sound happy to be going home.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for you Welsh heart......when are you going home?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really nice

We are hoping to sell the house and be back for the start of the school term next september. Fingers crossed.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:54 am
Just Joined

gavinandstacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done...we are headin back to North Wales next March hopefully, where are you heading too?
Old Sep 21st 2010, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gavinandstacey
Well done...we are headin back to North Wales next March hopefully, where are you heading too?
We are heaing to South West Wales probably Carmarthenshire or the Pembroke area. Got to sell the house first though lol.