Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Help - Alliance & Leicester ph no

Wikiposts

Help - Alliance & Leicester ph no

Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help - Alliance & Leicester ph no

Can anyone help me?

I need to contact A&L by phone, through their call center. They have changed their international phone number on their website which isnt recognised. (ie the one that I have been using has now changed and the new one isnt working.)

Any ideas?

Cheers!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help - Alliance & Leicester ph no

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Can anyone help me?

I need to contact A&L by phone, through their call center. They have changed their international phone number on their website which isnt recognised. (ie the one that I have been using has now changed and the new one isnt working.)

Any ideas?

Cheers!
i use 08703 33 444 or from here 011 448703 33 444 - customer service centre
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i use 08703 33 444 or from here 011 448703 33 444 - customer service centre
Thank you so much! But it doesnt work for me! Maybe becuae I dont have a landline, only a mobile?
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Thank you so much! But it doesnt work for me! Maybe becuae I dont have a landline, only a mobile?
you are so very welcome btw i've used my mobile to call them before on that number.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:48 am

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all

I seem to remember having the same problem calling a toll-free number in England from my mobile in the US, think it needs to be a landline if its one of those numbers that automatically reverses the charges. I think.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know anyone in the UK who could call them and ask for an international phone number? That's what I have done in the past.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:50 am
Account Closed

just found another number - 01144 151 928 4033 - it says to call that A & L number from outside the uk re stolen cheque books but hey who cares give them a try and let me know and i'll keep searching for you.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by special ed
I seem to remember having the same problem calling a toll-free number in England from my mobile in the US, think it needs to be a landline if its one of those numbers that automatically reverses the charges. I think.
that number is not toll free. it's only 0800 that's the prob from here.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just found another number - 01144 151 928 4033 - it says to call that A & L number from outside the uk re stolen cheque books but hey who cares give them a try and let me know and i'll keep searching for you.
Thanks TruBrit.

I've had a bit of a hunt around on the website, there are a few numbers there, so I think I'll be OK.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by special ed
Isn't 0800 free?
If you are in the UK, but not if abroad.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you are in the UK, but not if abroad.
So, I lied. They are free/local charge worldwide.

But my mobile ph provider wont let me call the 08703 number
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They couldnt help....and they are soon to change their number to an 0870 number.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Do you know anyone in the UK who could call them and ask for an international phone number? That's what I have done in the past.
Just spoke to the bloke in lost/stolen. He says that every single one of their ph numbers will be 0870, so not "international" numbers.

He eventually - after much pestering - gave me a switchboard number - I suspect that it is corporate head office..... 0116 201 1000.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Just spoke to the bloke in lost/stolen. He says that every single one of their ph numbers will be 0870, so not "international" numbers.

He eventually - after much pestering - gave me a switchboard number - I suspect that it is corporate head office..... 0116 201 1000.
It's a starting point....
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:44 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Ask the guys at the Motley Fool if you're stuck - those guys know everything!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.