Heathrow to Euston

Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Heathrow to Euston

How easy is it to get from Heathrow to Euston station also how long does it take.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 2:53 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heathrow to Euston

Originally Posted by shade8
How easy is it to get from Heathrow to Euston station also how long does it take.
When I last did it I took the Heathrow express from Heathrow to Paddington and then got a taxi. It wasn't the cheapest way of doing it but it was the quickest. Heathrow Express takes about 15 minutes from Heathrow to Paddington and then taxi depends on what time of day. Can't remember the cost of the Heathrow Express but the taxi was 20 quid from Paddington to Euston. As I recall you are heading up to my hometown of Lancaster, hope you have a good trip, shame you can't bring me back some potted shrimps!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:52 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
When I last did it I took the Heathrow express from Heathrow to Paddington and then got a taxi. It wasn't the cheapest way of doing it but it was the quickest. Heathrow Express takes about 15 minutes from Heathrow to Paddington and then taxi depends on what time of day. Can't remember the cost of the Heathrow Express but the taxi was 20 quid from Paddington to Euston. As I recall you are heading up to my hometown of Lancaster, hope you have a good trip, shame you can't bring me back some potted shrimps!!
Heathrow express is £15 per person into Paddington,depending on how many in your party it could be cheaper to get a black cab from Heathrow to Euston(£45-50).Can't believe you paid £20 from Paddington to Euston ,it should be about £8-10.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Heathrow express is £15 per person into Paddington,depending on how many in your party it could be cheaper to get a black cab from Heathrow to Euston(£45-50).Can't believe you paid £20 from Paddington to Euston ,it should be about £8-10.
It was 5.30 in the afternoon and it was chocca on the Marylebone/Euston Roads.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:17 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

It was 5.30 in the afternoon and it was chocca on the Marylebone/Euston Roads.
Euston and Marylebone roads have very effective bus lanes ,you were very unlucky!......Haven't got a northern accent have you?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:18 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Euston and Marylebone roads have very effective bus lanes ,you were very unlucky!......Haven't got a northern accent have you?
yeah
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:20 am

yeah
Oh! that must be it then lol
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Actually my trip is Heathrow to North Greenwich how easy is trip myself and child.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shade8
easy on the tube, no probs http://www.afn.org/~alplatt/tube.html
take the (highlighted dark blue) piccadilly line from heathrow and exit at leicester sq the catch the (highlighted black) northern line nth to euston - escalator brings you up into the station itself.

takes about 40 mins, slow on the picc line to begin with but then journey picks up.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

HEATHROW TUBE - Piccadilly line Cockfosters train.........direct to Leicester Square; there change to the Northern line northbound - either High Barnet or the Edgware trains will do.....fourth station along is EUSTON.