British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   HAPPY NEW YEAR! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/happy-new-year-646656/)

Fleaflyfloflum Dec 30th 2009 3:44 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As i am a complete idiot and intend to be opposite the London Eye tomorrow night for the fireworks, i wont be online, so just wanted to wish everyone here, friend or foe, a happy new year and i hope whatever it is you want comes to fruition. :thumbup:

Best wishes Nicki

kwazywabbit Dec 30th 2009 4:03 pm

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And a Happy New Year to all from me! :thumbsup:

pommybird Dec 30th 2009 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 8206418)
As i am a complete idiot and intend to be opposite the London Eye tomorrow night for the fireworks, i wont be online, so just wanted to wish everyone here, friend or foe, a happy new year and i hope whatever it is you want comes to fruition. :thumbup:

Best wishes Nicki

Right back at ya Flea!! Hope you enjoyed Christmas with all your sprogs and sproglets :wub:xxxxx

Sally Redux Dec 30th 2009 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by pommybird (Post 8206509)
Right back at ya Flea!! Hope you enjoyed Christmas with all your sprogs and sproglets :wub:xxxxx

Yes Happy New Year, how did the big feast work out?

Fleaflyfloflum Dec 30th 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks girlies

The feast was a huge success! I have eaten so much food i seriously need to diet in the new year. We had the duck christmas day, which was gorgeous thanks to Waitrose and their stunningly yummy apricot and orange stuffing!
A fight did break out mid afternoon. I have 2 x 2yr old grandaughters. One of them asked to climb on nannies lap, which incensed the other one, who decided to try pulling her off by the ankles!! pmsl :rofl: after a bit of bitch slapping and intervention from grandpa, order was resumed with a tin of quality street :thumbup:

Boxing day, we had my son in laws parents over. She is disabled in a wheelchair and it was great to see her. We had a big beef roast!! :unsure:

Then.... the next day, my sister decides to call and invite a load of us out to a restaurant for dinner. OMG!! i feel fatter than a stuffed turkey now :lol:

Sally Redux Dec 30th 2009 5:02 pm

:lol: How nice to be back with family - plenty of time to diet later.

Elvira Dec 30th 2009 5:52 pm

Best wishes Nicki

Lucky you!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Yours, enviously...

Juliecabs Dec 30th 2009 10:49 pm

Happy New Year from me too :)

Julie. x

Tr1boy Dec 31st 2009 7:56 am

Happy New Year to all.:thumbup:

Nu-Shooz Dec 31st 2009 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 8206542)
Thanks girlies

The feast was a huge success! I have eaten so much food i seriously need to diet in the new year. We had the duck christmas day, which was gorgeous thanks to Waitrose and their stunningly yummy apricot and orange stuffing!
A fight did break out mid afternoon. I have 2 x 2yr old grandaughters. One of them asked to climb on nannies lap, which incensed the other one, who decided to try pulling her off by the ankles!! pmsl :rofl: after a bit of bitch slapping and intervention from grandpa, order was resumed with a tin of quality street :thumbup:

Boxing day, we had my son in laws parents over. She is disabled in a wheelchair and it was great to see her. We had a big beef roast!! :unsure:

Then.... the next day, my sister decides to call and invite a load of us out to a restaurant for dinner. OMG!! i feel fatter than a stuffed turkey now :lol:

Sounds like you had a proper stuffing this Christmas:D

Happy New Year to all:thumbsup:

kevin747 Dec 31st 2009 9:30 am

happy new year everyone ,when it comes

Irish Guinness Dec 31st 2009 9:37 am

Happy New Year to you all

I am now on my way out to have few drinks.

Keep them posts coming next year girls and boys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TraceyW Dec 31st 2009 10:29 am

Happy New Y:thumbsup:ear to all xxxx

merleoberon Dec 31st 2009 11:37 am

Best wishes Nicki

lucky old you - London for the new year and the welcoming of the new decade. we are still stuck in perth and doing the count down - 3 and a half hours to the big nothingness that is new year here! my last in australia thank christ. but outta here in less than 20 days :D:D:D

best wishes for the next 10 years to everyone!!

Bevm Dec 31st 2009 2:30 pm

There's supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight, but I haven't seen much in the news. About 7pm I think. It'll probably be too overcast here. I remember seeing one on a clear night and it was great.

Interesting way to usher in a new year and a new decade.

Happy celebrations, and a wonderful 2010, everyone,

Bev.