Guess where I am!

Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess where I am!

Flew home for a holiday (unfortunately only a holiday) on Thursday and am now lapping up the feeling of spring. We are off to a daffodil festival today. OK so yesterday it poured with rain but when you have been without rain essentially for several years it was wonderful! Sure it was chilly but thank heavens for Damart thermal underwear I say.

We flew BA - I take back all I have ever said about them, the flight was great (code share with Qantas but a BA plane). The plane was clean and well kept, the cabin crew were great especially as we had an 18 month toddler with us (we had the bulkhead space and a natty little reclining car seaty thing which they buckled to it for us). The toddler travelled as well as any of us and after a few laps of the aisles she slept, read and played with the touchscreen entertainment system for most of the way. My DS and DIL brought her food that she liked and she was fine with the ear thing given a glass of water or something to eat. Add to that the fact that the flight was 30 minutes early was an added bonus and the other DS was at Heathrow to meet us and he drove the baggage home while we caught the tube (DGD adored that and found the people very entertaining along with the movement of the train) and the train from Liverpool St (DGD loved that too and delighted in spotting the horses, cows, sheep and various other things along the route)

This is the first time that my rellies have met her and she just waltzed into their lives and it is as if she has known them for years.

Today looks as if it might be sunny which will be good for the daffs and the kids are looking forward to sampling the markets (they already found a farmers market which impressed them). Might have to take a drive down to Surrey as cant make up my mind if we can survive with one car or will need two and in the meantime will be cheering on Cambridge in the Boat Race.

I still call UK home and despite the grey, graffiti, people, drizzle I know I am HOME. Shame I left the DH behind which means I will have to go back.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess where I am!

Have a wonderful time Quoll you sound so happy to be "home" at least for a little while
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:00 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh! Lucky lucky girl!

Tell the daffs to keep their heads up till next week as i will be there Monday. Just love spring, the daffodils and bluebells

Have a great time Q
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Oooh, you lucky, lucky thing.

I can just picture your GDG on the train going through that beautiful countryside. Hope you have a great time exploring everywhere.

Will be interested to know what the weather is like as OH has agreed to go back for a reccie next Mar/Apr, earliest we can go unfortunatley but still can't wait.

I'll get my own fix of home and the countryside then.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:09 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy your holiday.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

That's fab quoll, enjoy your 'fix' of the UK!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:18 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great. Have a wonderful time.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:43 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Quoll, if only for a short time. It is beautiful at the moment isn't it! Daffodils, wild anemones, primroses already blooming everywhere, and the promise of bluebells at the bottom of the garden.
Enjoy your time here

Last edited by Jay Bird; Mar 29th 2009 at 6:39 pm. Reason: ooops.........spelling!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

folic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond repute

G'day, Quoll

Lovely to hear you sounding SO happy and in love with life !!

ALL the BEST to you
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear you're back over there Quoll.....Hope you have a fab time and enjoy every second of it. Don't think about going back to Oz...or you'll just wish your holiday away
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jay Bird
Welcome back, Quoll, if only for a short time. It is beautiful at the moent isn't it! Daffodils, wild anemones, primroses already blooming everywhere, and the promise of bluebells at the bottom of the garden.
Enjoy your time here
Whit-Whoo...look who's got a new user name
Love it Bird....suits you
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:43 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Whit-Whoo...look who's got a new user name
Love it Bird....suits you
Why thank ye ma'am......thought it was time the Oldbag was put out to grass!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jay Bird
Why thank ye ma'am......thought it was time the Oldbag was put out to grass!
You mean buried the oldbag and rise like a bird
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

tieve is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you continue to have an amazing time back home quoll. We all know how much these trips mean to you.

My eyes were welling up when I read about your little GD meeting the rellies for the first time. She sounds like a little darling and it's so amazing for her to get her first experience of England at such an early age.

Enjoy every minute of your trip
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll

I still call UK home and despite the grey, graffiti, people, drizzle I know I am HOME. .
I know EXACTLY what you mean - its just a shame we have to come back south isn't it!

ENJOY!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.