Wikiposts

Grumpy Old Women

Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:27 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grumpy Old Women

Originally Posted by crystal23
One of DDs fave films along with High School Musical I learnt bend and snap a couple of years ago. I've seen the sodding thing often enough
It was the first time Katie has watched it last weekend and she also enjoyed it. We are past the HSM thing now, thank goodness.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

LATEST NEWS:

Men in Perth have small penises.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:32 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
LATEST NEWS:

Men in Perth have small penises.
PMSL

You know whats scarey? Penises hold no interest for me at the moment regardless of size
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
PMSL

You know whats scarey? Penises hold no interest for me at the moment regardless of size
I heard it on another thread you know, 2 men gossiping about the size of willies in Perth,,,,dear oh dear
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
It was the first time Katie has watched it last weekend and she also enjoyed it. We are past the HSM thing now, thank goodness.
Wish we were. HSM3 is out soon apparently. Oh god
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

I heard it on another thread you know, 2 men gossiping about the size of willies in Perth,,,,dear oh dear

OMG - who has small willlies - Ozzies or Brits
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Are you saying there are Stepford Husbands in Perth
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

OMG - who has small willlies - Ozzies or Brits
Found the thread. Ozzies win that one so it seems
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

And how about tights (panty hose to Aussies and Yanks)

Now there's a name that makes me grumpy and irritated, God I hate the words 'panty hose'. It just sounds so ridiculous and I refuse to use it. Not that the words 'tights' is much better!

I have watched "Grumpy Old Women' and can relate to a lot of it. Having said that I don't want to end up being too grumpy and bitter as I get older. Too much whinging can't be healthy for you, but a little bit does you good...
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merseygirl

Now there's a name that makes me grumpy and irritated, God I hate the words 'panty hose'. It just sounds so ridiculous and I refuse to use it. Not that the words 'tights' is much better!
Speaking of irritating words one that really makes me cringe is GUSSET. Also I think tights are the work of the devil.

(Elaine B. 34 and already a Grumpy old woman)
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:25 pm
I can't Re-Member

HighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond repute

What, growing beards and mustache, tits down to my knees and cottage cheese legs...the joys of growing old eh
Yeah and they're just the good bits...wait till the bad bits start. Your bum rests on the back of your knees, your boobs tuck under your arms, your belly hangs below your bits, your knees look like boxer dog faces. Hot flushes, night sweats, incontinence knickers, teeth in a jar by the side of the bed, flannel nighties, woolly socks in bed. Oh I can't wait for it to begin.

One of the bennefits I have found of being older is that I never have to pluck my eyebrows, they just don't grow anymore. I rarely have to shave my legs. Or anywhere else. If it wasn't for the grey hairs on my head that stick out like aerials I would be fine with the middle aged stuff. Why DO grey hairs stand up when the rest of your hair lays down!
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone checked the view count yet?

kporte, spartacus and mt pockets - we know you're out there

TBoy is probably asleep or playing with his trumpet
You know perfectly well I play guitar It's all about the fingers baby

I watch GOW sometimes. Is it me, or does Linda Robson seem to do all the things the other women complain about?

chix are weird
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 6:55 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merseygirl

I have watched "Grumpy Old Women' and can relate to a lot of it. Having said that I don't want to end up being too grumpy and bitter as I get older. Too much whinging can't be healthy for you, but a little bit does you good...
Pant hose and gusset... yuk yuk yuk... who the bloody hell comes up with these words, thats what i want to know.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 6:55 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
You know perfectly well I play guitar It's all about the fingers baby

I watch GOW sometimes. Is it me, or does Linda Robson seem to do all the things the other women complain about?

chix are weird
I think they put her in there on purpose
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 6:58 pm
I don't give a damn

Right... here is my grump of the day..

I just posted a thread about this in the barbie.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLi...7+October+2008

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/779...ding+photos…

Oh puleeeeze!!!

I'm definitely old... i am ready to pass on to the next world, get me out of here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.