Grumpy Old Women

Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:23 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grumpy Old Women

Do any of you watch this series on TV?

I dont know whether to laugh or cry when it's on as I am guilty of doing, saying and feeling the things they talk about!

For those who have not seen it, a collection of famous over 40s women talk about all the annoyances in their lives, also the horrible things that happen to us girls as we approach middle age.

I thought we could have our own grumpy old womens thread just for a laugh and to get things off our chest

I shall start with a subject they talked about on the show and add my own extra bit of disgust and embarrassment!!

Facial hair girls

Now we all know it is a phenomenon that infects our lives as we get older. I only have 3 which are tweeked out as soon as they make themselves visible, but imagine my horror last week when i looked in the mirror osmewhat confused as the one under my chin hadnt appeared... no.. cant be I thought, i would never be that lucky that it just gave up and disappeared would i? So trot off and get my glasses. Imagine my indescribable horror when i realised that not only is there a bloody hair there, but its....... its........

Grey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just outrageous
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grumpy Old Women

Yes guilty of being a grumy old woman...

I hate it when I go to the hairdresses and some silly young thing comes to do my hair,first bloody thing they ask are you going anywhere special tonight..

WHY do they think you only have your hair done if you are going out somewhere that evening I have now found myself answering yes I am off to a funeral tomorrow morning,the look they get on their face is shock they don't know what to say I know it's naughty but then I am a grumpy old woman.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:38 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
Yes guilty of being a grumy old woman...

I hate it when I go to the hairdresses and some silly young thing comes to do my hair,first bloody thing they ask are you going anywhere special tonight..

WHY do they think you only have your hair done if you are going out somewhere that evening I have now found myself answering yes I am off to a funeral tomorrow morning,the look they get on their face is shock they don't know what to say I know it's naughty but then I am a grumpy old woman.

And how about tights (panty hose to Aussies and Yanks)

Does something happen to you when you reach 40? Does your crotch rise 2 ft higher off the floor or something? Or do your legs grow longer? Whats with the hanging gusset in your tights ladies?
The ultimate humiliation is when you get to the point where you give up and buy pop socks, i cannot believe i will admit to buying a pair last year But anything is better than hanging gusset syndrome and that awful moment when it rips and your bits are finally able to breathe fresh air again!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

No never watched it, although tonight after Emmerdale it was on and as i was washing up...i thought 'what the hell is this shit'
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:42 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
No never watched it, although tonight after Emmerdale it was on and as i was washing up...i thought 'what the hell is this shit'
Yerrr... but you are still a spring chicken, just wait till it all starts happening to you!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yerrr... but you are still a spring chicken, just wait till it all starts happening to you!
What, growing beards and mustache, tits down to my knees and cottage cheese legs...the joys of growing old eh
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:48 am
I don't give a damn

What, growing beards and mustache, tits down to my knees and cottage cheese legs...the joys of growing old eh
Be afraid..very afraid, you dont think you'll escape do you?

Luckily, i havent got the cottage cheese legs............ yet
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Be afraid..very afraid, you dont think you'll escape do you?

Luckily, i havent got the cottage cheese legs............ yet
Oh i have saggy titties already, wonders of having kids..nothing that a very very padded bra can't hide.
Not looking forward to growing a beard though

p.s...do you go bald downstairs
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:52 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Much as I love my friends ringing why the F**K when I answer do they say

"oh I didn't think you'd be in"

Well why ring me then. Stupid bints Luv em really but

Can't comment on the facial hair - don't have any. Do eyebrows count?

Don't wear tights - how low does the gusset go then?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by crystal23

Err tights are horrible. I heard they make you all sweaty and smelly
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:59 am
I don't give a damn

Oh i have saggy titties already, wonders of having kids..nothing that a very very padded bra can't hide.
Not looking forward to growing a beard though

p.s...do you go bald downstairs
I dont know if you go bald downstairs as i am too scared to look
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:00 am
Account Closed

I dont know if you go bald downstairs as i am too scared to look
Beats shaving the bugger off i guess.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:02 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by crystal23

Oh hello Crystal, I didnt think you'd be in, thanks for answering

Well, the lat time i wore them (about 9mths ago for business/corporate wear) as my day went on it got lower and lower and was fast approaching my knees until i took an extra long stride and ripped the seam out, it was a sadistic feeling of pleasure
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Err tights are horrible. I heard they make you all sweaty and smelly

I have no intention of finding out thank you

Best things are those stay ups. Your bits can breathe and no sussy belt to irritate you
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Oh hello Crystal, I didnt think you'd be in, thanks for answering

:

Hello, this is Crystal the real one pretending to be an ansaphone 'cos I'm not in. I haven't really answered - it's your imagination. Like the chocolate factory or the tooth fairy or the easter bunny. Now sod off and don't ring again unless you think I'm in or what's the point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.