Wikiposts

Grumpy Old Women

Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grumpy Old Women

Originally Posted by crystal23
Hello, this is Crystal the real one pretending to be an ansaphone 'cos I'm not in. I haven't really answered - it's your imagination. Like the chocolate factory or the tooth fairy or the easter bunny. Now sod off and don't ring again unless you think I'm in or what's the point
Grumpy old witch
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Grumpy old witch

You know me so well
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

I dont know if you go bald downstairs as i am too scared to look
Ohhh yes Picked my mother up from work once when I was 17 (she worked in a nursing home) and walked in on wash down below. The lady in question was BALD. Never forgot it!
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yerrr... but you are still a spring chicken, just wait till it all starts happening to you!
I love it and the male version too. Even as an almost 40 person I can relate to a lot of it.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:19 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millie11
Ohhh yes Picked my mother up from work once when I was 17 (she worked in a nursing home) and walked in on wash down below. The lady in question was BALD. Never forgot it!
Thanks for making my day
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:21 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by northernbird
I love it and the male version too. Even as an almost 40 person I can relate to a lot of it.
Yeah the blokes one is good too. I stare over my glasses at OH when they mention doing things he does
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the blokes one is good too. I stare over my glasses at OH when they mention doing things he does
I hope at your age you have some lovely bi-focals to look over
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

What, like snoring, or playing with their trumpet
Account Closed

Jeez C. I thought you meant bald bits at first.

You do mean the programmes don't you
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:23 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by crystal23
Jeez C. I thought you meant bald bits at first.

You do mean the programmes don't you
yeah I meant the programme
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:23 pm
I don't give a damn

I hope at your age you have some lovely bi-focals to look over
Yes, but i havent resorted to the gold plated chain on them yet
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:24 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Yes, but i havent resorted to the gold plated chain on them yet
You will never lose them you know if you put them on a chain
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:25 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
What, like snoring, or playing with their trumpet
Blokes dont have to be over 40 to play with their trumpet, they do it from about 6mths old!!!

Yes... he does snore..
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

yeah I meant the programme
Phweeeeee (wipes brow with relief)
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:28 pm
Account Closed

Anyone checked the view count yet?

kporte, spartacus and mt pockets - we know you're out there

TBoy is probably asleep or playing with his trumpet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.