Great Britain

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Britain

Originally Posted by Maggs
So....how do I get a tiara for my cat? I wish I knew! Are they expensive?? How does it magically appear?
I dunno.. it looks like a koala to me!

Your cat has only to ask.. or hang around here at New Year's.
We have wigs, construction, cowboy and viking hats as well as tams.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Fur doesn't bother me, I find the eye a little disconcerting.

glows in the dark too!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:37 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

good for you home is a special place congrats, I had the most unromantic and yet most romantic proposal ever, it was halloween and we went to a party in a pub, I got sooo drunk I was sick in the disabled toilet I was wearing a "body" remember those? it had come undone I was a mess, my DH or as he was then Dear boyfriend came and found me, I was slouched in a corner of the disabled toilet feeling very sorry for myself, I burst into tears seeing him and said " I am such a mess you won't love me any more" he said "I love you and want you to be my wife" we are about to have our 10th wedding anniversary!
and it was at that moment I knew he was my husband to be, cause I was in a state and the romance is even in that state he still loved me, that's romantic he loves me in all ways, good and bad.
note I did ask him if he meant it the next day, and he said he had been thinking about it for months, but wanted to take me to Paris his fav city, but he said when I was sitting there all pathetic in the disabled loo, he just had to say it! I would have loved Paris!