Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Going Out of My Mind in San Antonio

Wikiposts

Going Out of My Mind in San Antonio

Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Out of My Mind in San Antonio

Originally Posted by lisag8070
its all your fault...

I came on here all innocent to introduce myself and walked right into this....
Yes, but it was entertaining, righ

She definitely has some major issues, though.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:21 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Yes, but it was entertaining, righ

best friday night on here for a long time...thanks for leading me astray..

your right but people like that don't like being told "no you can't do that"..
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
best friday night on here for a long time...thanks for leading me astray..

your right but people like that don't like being told "no you can't do that"..
I was just thinking the same thing. She was more upset at the fact we weren't spoon feeding her what she wanted to hear, than anything else. Talk about someone who needs to grow up, sheesh..........
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

it's really very sad as she certainly does appear to have serious issues and i hope she gets them sorted out for the (future) babies sake if not her own.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TruBrit
it's really very sad as she certainly does appear to have serious issues and i hope she gets them sorted out for the (future) babies sake if not her own.
An extremely volatile personality, considering she doesn't even know us!

She sounds like she does need a LOT of help
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:29 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just thinking the same thing. She was more upset at the fact we weren't spoon feeding her what she wanted to hear, than anything else. Talk about someone who needs to grow up, sheesh..........
your both right..hopefully she'll not only grow up but get some help as well..

(but she did make me laugh)
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:59 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

a good friend of mine is a Practice Manager of a Drs surgery in Surrey and she has told me to register again after living abroad you just have to have your NHS number and proof of address such as utility bills/mobile phone bill or similar showing your name and UK address.
Well I am in deep doo doo then lol, I use the NHS everytime I go home for check up's and and prescriptions
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Well I am in deep doo doo then lol, I use the NHS everytime I go home for check up's and and prescriptions
now you should know better pg, you've been on here long enough
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:03 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

now you should know better pg, you've been on here long enough
I have been a naughty girl
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

As long as you don't go off on some cock-eyed rant on here, you'll be okay
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

and you know you have...
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:57 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Homesick English Girl
Ya know, I thought that the ignroance of the people on this forum was down to just one or two, but the more I read, the more I dislike the majority of you.
Who the hell do you think you are?

*Abbreviated to save bandwith, but it goes on like that for a while and ends with:*

Bollocks to the stinkin LOT of you.
Christ woman! Get yourself to a head doctor if not for you for your husband's sake. I have a feeling he'd take a job right now as a bomb disposal technician so he could relax for 8 hours a day.

And clean the spit off your monitor.

Last edited by another bloody yank; Oct 17th 2008 at 3:02 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:32 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Well thankyou guys. You could have let me in on the fun and games. I didnt come in here as i not in USA. Now i missed all the fun...darn....

More tea vicar?
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:20 pm
Banned

BornFreeish is on a distinguished road

She needed a good old fashioned kick in the ass from her husband IMO. No job, no support system, husband on a low wage - her words. Depressed for years! Friends abandon her cos she went to the US to get married, counting on her in laws to pop their clogs so she could go back to England Can I have a baby on someone elses dime, MIL bores her ass off, can I go back and milk the UK for having a baby - FFS she is the most spoiled entitled prat I have heard of in a longtime.
I predict a divorce - unless the husband is a complete chump and likes to be John wayne 24/7.
As for her meeting her husband in a previous job - she hasnt worked for years - her words. Poor bastard probably met her online, was entranced by her slightly polished voice and was hauled in. Classic spoiled child.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As the OP is no longer able to post on the forum, and therefore cannot defend herself, I think this would be a good time to close the thread.