Reload this Page >

Going back to the UK to rent a house

Going back to the UK to rent a house

Old Apr 30th 2018, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

uaemanc is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Going back to the UK to rent a house

Hi everyone,
I am planning to go back to UK in June to find a place to rent... will be submitting spousal visa in July (applying from uae). Just wondered if it will be possible to do, has anyone gone through a successful letting agent?... I dont have a strong credit history... have the funds etc to rent as going via cash savings... has anyone been through this too? as staying with family n friends is not an option. Really hoping I can manage to rent something feeling worried.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

uaetouk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Going back to the UK to rent a house

Try gumtree.co.uk and see if you can get in touch with private landlords, its lot easier with them.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you so much! will have a look on there... is that where you looked for yours?
Old Apr 30th 2018, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

I am also looking on zoopla.co.uk and gumtree.co.uk.
Gumtree seems to have more ads from private landlords.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uaetouk
I am also looking on zoopla.co.uk and gumtree.co.uk.
Gumtree seems to have more ads from private landlords.
Have a look on rightmove too. When are you submitting your application?
Old Apr 30th 2018, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Her visa is already done, we are moving back next month. Initially we have a place to stay. Will try rightmove also, thanks.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations and good luck with it. Im sure you will be okay as the visa has been granted now.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Her visa is already done, we are moving back next month. Initially we have a place to stay. Will try rightmove also, thanks.
You said in earlier post that you would be submitting for spouse visa in July ????
Old Apr 30th 2018, 4:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uaemanc
Hi everyone,
I am planning to go back to UK in June to find a place to rent... will be submitting spousal visa in July (applying from uae). Just wondered if it will be possible to do, has anyone gone through a successful letting agent?... I dont have a strong credit history... have the funds etc to rent as going via cash savings... has anyone been through this too? as staying with family n friends is not an option. Really hoping I can manage to rent something feeling worried.
Are you the visa applicant or the sponsor? If you're the sponsor, do you have employment in the UK?
Old Apr 30th 2018, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You said in earlier post that you would be submitting for spouse visa in July ????
No, I never said that
Old Apr 30th 2018, 4:33 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

No, I never said that
Two of you posting on this thread have similar user names, confused me for a minute too!
Old Apr 30th 2018, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

No, I never said that
Quite right you did not !!!! Names on this thread are tooooo similar !!

Sorry
Old Apr 30th 2018, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

We rented our house while still living in NZ. They had to contact our landlord there for a reference but it was no problem at all.
We found the house on rightmove.
Old Apr 30th 2018, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hahah woops sorry to confuse you guys
Old Apr 30th 2018, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
We rented our house while still living in NZ. They had to contact our landlord there for a reference but it was no problem at all.
We found the house on rightmove.
Hey so you didnt go back for it u did it all online? is tht even possible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.