To Friends and Foes

Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:23 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To Friends and Foes

Happy Christmas to you all, and I hope 2009 brings you your dreams xxx

Fingers crossed for you Flea that 2009 brings a speedy recovery for your OH and home at last.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Having read your threads for a while now I consider myself a friend even though we dont communicate.

Just to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year and I truly hope next year brings you everything your heart desires, peace and health.

Hope your partner has a speedy recovery too.

Love
Di
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:49 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I might not be around much over the next couple of days as OH having his operation tomorrow.
I would like to wish EVERYONE on BE whether they consider themselves my friend or foe, a happy christmas.
I know it is very hard for most of us on this section of BE especially, but, I hope you can at least chill out a bit and have maybe a little fun over the next few days.

Best wishes all

Nicki xx

More important than this is your OH. So please wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

And somewhere in your busy and stressful day tomorrow, please spare a thought for yourself and be kind to yourself.

Merry Christmas Nicki.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:16 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas to both friends and FOES
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Christmas to all, may 2009 be a happy one for you and your families.

Pete
Old Dec 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you Flea, hope your OH's operation goes well.

A Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum and a Happy New Year for 2009. Hope it brings you everything you wish for
Old Dec 25th 2008, 10:34 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hope allhas gone well Flea Happy Christmas every one just think next christmas is going to be so much better whoo hoo
Old Dec 25th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to you and yours Flea - Hope all is well with hubby xx

Here's hoping everyone has enjoyed their Christmas - whether it's your first one back home in the UK, or you're over there visiting family right now, or like us...still in our chosen countries and going through the motions of (hopefully) our last Christmas here!

Best wishes to all, may all our dreams come true for 2009!
Ruby xxxx
Old Dec 26th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicki

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that hubbie's op went well. I love the way you signed off with your real name and everyone still called you Flea! Old habits die hard!

Hope everyone has had an amazing festive period!

Faye x
Old Dec 27th 2008, 1:19 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Hi Nicki

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that hubbie's op went well. I love the way you signed off with your real name and everyone still called you Flea! Old habits die hard!

Hope everyone has had an amazing festive period!

Faye x
I know.. i belonged to the aussie weightwatchers forum when i was losing weight a few years ago. My nickname on there was Dolly. To this day i still have aussie friends who refuse to call me anything but Dolly I dont mind though.
Looking forward to your UK tales

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes.

OH is now minus an unwanted and unused appendage
Being a typical bloke, he is lapping up the tea and sympathy, wallowing in his pain. He forgets i had mine removed 2yrs ago and know he's overreacting!

Hope you all had a good time
Old Dec 27th 2008, 3:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I know.. i belonged to the aussie weightwatchers forum when i was losing weight a few years ago. My nickname on there was Dolly. To this day i still have aussie friends who refuse to call me anything but Dolly I dont mind though.
Looking forward to your UK tales

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes.

OH is now minus an unwanted and unused appendage
Being a typical bloke, he is lapping up the tea and sympathy, wallowing in his pain. He forgets i had mine removed 2yrs ago and know he's overreacting!

Hope you all had a good time
He has caused you so much worry, I would thoroughly spoil him now - not telling him how sick you were with worry when he collapsed.

Then when he gets better/strong, its payback time and he takes you shopping for treats.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Having been away with the outlaws I am late to the party but wish all the best to your DH for a speedy recovery (he is probably pretty much back to normal now! after all, it has been 3 days)

A very happy new year to you both and hope that all your dreams come true in 2009 because you have had all the nightmares one woman can cope with in 2008!!!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your husband came through the op just fine. Men, they are babies aren't they compared to us

A little late for the Christmas wishes, but HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Flea, and everyone on here
Old Dec 30th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute

i haven't been on here for a while (been busy trying to write my novels).
I'm glad that your OH got through his operation all right, Flea.

What I really hope, for you and your family, is that the crap-awful year you have just endured is the last crap-awful year you have.

I can honestly say that you really, really deserve some good luck.
When you get back to the UK, have some real proper chip shop chips for me.

sue
xxx
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:12 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geeandtee
i haven't been on here for a while (been busy trying to write my novels).
I'm glad that your OH got through his operation all right, Flea.

What I really hope, for you and your family, is that the crap-awful year you have just endured is the last crap-awful year you have.

I can honestly say that you really, really deserve some good luck.
When you get back to the UK, have some real proper chip shop chips for me.

sue
xxx
Thanks PP, Marmalade and Sue.

Mr Flea is feeling a lot more sprightly today. It has been a new experience in our relationship as he has never been ill since i met him!! (unlike me )
Made me realise even more just how much i adore him. I cant bare seeing him sick But all seems to be on the mend now, and I have a new sense of optismism.
I woke up today feeling more positive than i have done in ages.

2009, is going to be the start of our new future.

Sue, I will only have a handful of chips for you. I need to shed these extra pounds I have piled on from sitting on my backside sick over the last few months!!

Happy New Year to all of you xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.