Flights booked

Old May 20th 2010, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights booked

October!!!!!

We will be going back home again and this time I reckon it will be forever!

Illness is forcing the move, (hubby's side) but I am looking on the positive side and thinking there is a bigger reason this has happened now!

Maybe something small but very significant or huge and life changing....but something (lotto win would be good first week back if any one is listening)!!!

The moral of this story is nothing is set in stone, things come along and change your world...it how you approach them that matters!!!!

LibbyX
Old May 20th 2010, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flights booked

OMG Libby

Sorry to hear that, how are you feeling about going back, will you move back to the same area?

Best of luck for you all

Sandra x x
Old May 20th 2010, 2:22 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck I hope the move goes smoothly.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
OMG Libby

Sorry to hear that, how are you feeling about going back, will you move back to the same area?

Best of luck for you all

Sandra x x

Yes it will be the same area, and to be honest with you, I am not unhappy about going at all....just wish it was for nicer reasons!

Thanks for the luck, we are going to need it in a big way!!

LibbyX
Old May 20th 2010, 9:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
October!!!!!

We will be going back home again and this time I reckon it will be forever!

Illness is forcing the move, (hubby's side) but I am looking on the positive side and thinking there is a bigger reason this has happened now!

Maybe something small but very significant or huge and life changing....but something (lotto win would be good first week back if any one is listening)!!!

The moral of this story is nothing is set in stone, things come along and change your world...it how you approach them that matters!!!!

LibbyX
Good luck and an extra portion of good luck to your husband.

I believe when you look back you see that most things happen for a reason. You certainly seem to have the right attitude to make it work out.

All the best.
Old May 21st 2010, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Good luck and an extra portion of good luck to your husband.

I believe when you look back you see that most things happen for a reason. You certainly seem to have the right attitude to make it work out.

All the best.
Thank you

LibbyX
Old May 21st 2010, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

All the best hope it all works out well for youand the family
Old May 21st 2010, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

dreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear your move is through illness within the family, but on the upside, its a good move, I left it too late and my dad passed away before i came back.... and you will love it being back.......... its like learning all about the UK all over again.........

Hope all goes well ....x
Old May 21st 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Well if anyone can make the best of moving back, its you!
You've got some good "benefits of hindsight" with you, and Im absolutely sure you will make a huge success of your new life back in Blighty.

Like you say, things happen for a reason

The very best of luck to you.

C x
Old May 21st 2010, 8:59 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dreamchaser
I left it too late and my dad passed away before i came back....
Just wanted to say that the same thing happened with us (my husband, actually) His dad died very suddenly and unexpectedly after asking us for months and months and months (nay, years) to come back.

We're moving back this summer, but my husband still hurts over it.
Old May 22nd 2010, 8:03 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Libby I just fell off my seat when I saw your thread - I guess the moral of the story for all of us is 'never say never' - as you say it's not about what life throws at you it's all about how you as individual deals with what life throws at you - I learned that too a while back. Looks like you have a great positive attitude.

Good luck with the move back sweetheart - you're an old pro now so I'm sure it''ll be plain sailingxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by pommybird; May 22nd 2010 at 8:05 am.
Old May 22nd 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

I do think we will be OK and the kids are so excited about it which helps no end.

Thanks you lot for the words of support.

LibbyX
Old May 23rd 2010, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move but sorry to hear about the reasons for going. Hope it all works out well for you!
Old May 23rd 2010, 1:13 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Good luck with the move but sorry to hear about the reasons for going. Hope it all works out well for you!
Agreeing with Quoll. All the very best.

God Quoll do you think we could fit into one of their suitcases??
Old May 23rd 2010, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Agreeing with Quoll. All the very best.

God Quoll do you think we could fit into one of their suitcases??
Possibly, will begin the diet right now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.