flights again??

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flights again??

Looking to going back to scotland for a holiday next june for 1 month (one adult, one child), found flights with malaysian airlines for just over $5,000, return, is this price ok??
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:49 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: flights again??

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Looking to going back to scotland for a holiday next june for 1 month (one adult, one child), found flights with malaysian airlines for just over $5,000, return, is this price ok??
Jeez, that's alot. I paid $4,700 for 4 of us last year. Oct. Singapore airlines.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Jeez, that's alot. I paid $4,700 for 4 of us last year. Oct. Singapore airlines.
thanks for replying, i thought it was alot, will try singapore
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:54 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

thanks for replying, i thought it was alot, will try singapore
Worth shopping around. Alot of my friends get good deals, better than what i got, so it can be done.
I'm hunting for a good price for 4 of us again in Jan 09..let you know.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:56 am
Account Closed

Worth shopping around. Alot of my friends get good deals, better than what i got, so it can be done.
just tried them $4,853
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:02 am
Account Closed

just tried them $4,853
At least it was lower, only abit though!

Maybe it's because it's summer you want to go back to UK, i went in the winter months.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Prices have almost doubled this year on US to UK flights.

Flying in June/July/August are the most expensive months to fly.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Try www.bestflights.com.au

I got a quote from them and took it to flight centre who beat it for me, was only $850 plus tax one way, was $1200 return!

nd that was for July next year.

Mikey
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mikeyc

I got a quote from them and took it to flight centre who beat it for me, was only $850 plus tax one way, was $1200 return!

Mikey
PS

Just did a quick random search on the site for you (1st june to 30th, Melbourne to Glasgow total cost for 3 people return including all texes was $4,300 (it was putting you on Emirates too) play around wit the dates and you’ll get it cheaper – print out the quote and take it to flight centre and they will beat it again for you.

Mikey
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Asiana? (I keep saying this, and nobody ever does )
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

I've always found it to be about $2.5k for an adult (from Bris to London) and 75% of that for a child (2 to 11). Once the child is 12 it's adult fares

So those prices sound about $500-$1,000 too expensive.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 10:13 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Mikey
Mikeyc there is something wrong about that link you posted. My screen just says "It works!" what's that all about.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meljor
Mikeyc there is something wrong about that link you posted. My screen just says "It works!" what's that all about.
How odd? I just tried it and it says the same.... maybe the site is down for the moment? was fine earlier and is usually fine, lol.... try again later I guess?

Mikey
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 10:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meljor
How odd? I just tried it and it says the same.... maybe the site is down for the moment? was fine earlier and is usually fine, lol.... try again later I guess?

Mikey
I've just tried it and got in first time.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 11:35 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

We wanted to go back to the UK for Christmas and New Year. Struggled to get anything reasonably priced flying out of Adelaide, so ended up booking flights home on Christmas day, landing early boxing day, returning 3 weeks later. Cost us a whopping $13000! Anyone ever flown on Christmas day before?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.