Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Finding Rentals and Home Shares AND Offering Them

Wikiposts

Finding Rentals and Home Shares AND Offering Them

Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:15 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Finding Rentals and Home Shares AND Offering Them

Originally Posted by windsong
Ohh yes! I forgot about that
I didn't ! Apparently they used to live in it while they were completely remodeling the B&B, so they said it's small and basic, but I can't imagine they'd have the place falling apart and then renting it out. It's fully furnished so I just need to add some personal touches and I'm sure it will be perfect. I am looking forward to seeing the attic bedroom with the views out over the mountains
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
I didn't ! Apparently they used to live in it while they were completely remodeling the B&B, so they said it's small and basic, but I can't imagine they'd have the place falling apart and then renting it out. It's fully furnished so I just need to add some personal touches and I'm sure it will be perfect. I am looking forward to seeing the attic bedroom with the views out over the mountains
I think it is a great reference for the flat that the owners actually lived in it themselves
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:24 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

I think it is a great reference for the flat that the owners actually lived in it themselves
I thought so too ! They call it basic - but to me it will have everything I need, they call it small - but I call it cozy ! They probably say that because they know I've lived in the US, so would be used to large places.. Aww bless !
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
I thought so too ! They call it basic - but to me it will have everything I need, they call it small - but I call it cozy ! They probably say that because they know I've lived in the US, so would be used to large places.. Aww bless !
I'd give up these "large spaces in the USA" any day to be happy in my home country
Old May 11th 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
3 bed 2 bathroom village home in North Devon.
proper small village with a dog friendly pub!
Close to larger villages and 30 mins from Barnstaple.
Beautiful English countryside, friendly, honest and frank folk!
Rolling hills and lambs/ cows lolling in the fields...... OMG! I want to go home......
This is perfect!!!! If I was going back now I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat!
Old May 13th 2013, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

This is perfect!!!! If I was going back now I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat!
Oh thanks! we've just let it to a couple with 2 large dogs! our local pub is dog friendly and apparently dogs and owners are very frequent visitors!
Old May 13th 2013, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Beccarose is a jewel in the roughBeccarose is a jewel in the roughBeccarose is a jewel in the roughBeccarose is a jewel in the rough

I'm feeling dumb for not finding this thread sooner!

We are looking for something in Torquay- well, we are looking for 2 somethings. First we are wanting a short term (a month-ish) 2-3 bedroom that will allow dogs.
But ultimately we are looking for a longer term (6 months or preferably a year) 3 bedroom allowing dogs (2 small dogs under 12 lbs) in a good neighborhood. Would prefer a house to an apartment.